Target still requiring masks where you live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. There might be a sign about them encouraging those that aren’t vaccinated to wear signs though. I’ve seen a lot of signs like around town.

I ran a lot of errands today, including Target, and the only store that asked everyone to mask up was a small local candy and specialty store (I love their whipped honey with cinnamon). Everywhere else either didn’t have any signs or had signs saying vaccinated people could go without masks. They all still had hand sanitizer stands though.

Was at my local target today. I did not notice a sign about masks. I would say a little less than half the people there were still wearing masks. We were wearing ours as were many others.and yes, we are vaccinated but still feel better wearing them.

That's odd your Target is requiring masks. The one at Sunrise is not, nor are Walmart/Costco in CH.

:offtopic:

But still Target.

Their summer seasonal section was consolidated from about 8 aisles down to 3. You can probably guess what they’re starting to fill the rest in with.

Back to school!!! Yes, I know school resumes in late July or early August in some parts of the country, but it’s only been over for about a week in the Northeast.

Just like last holiday season. Their Christmas stuff was practically wiped out by Thanksgiving weekend.

Target’s seasonal selections have been most unimpressive the past several years. They used to have some really cool stuff. It sucks these days.

P.S. They still had a ——load of masks that will likely remain unsold.

No, our Target is not.

The only store in my area still requiring them is TJ Maxx. At least they were about 2 weeks ago.

Ohio and no. I think technically they still require or encourage them if you aren't vaccinated but since you can't police that it is essentially shopper's choice.

Central Virginia - there's a sign that says that masks are suggested for those who aren't fully vaccinated. I'd say at this point only about 10% of folks are wearing masks, and most of those are kids/parents with kids too young to be vaccinated.

There are some stores that are confusing with their signage. The large easily visible part will say “MASKS REQUIRED” but then there is smaller print below stating that you do not need to wear a mask if you are vaccinated. I see a lot of people hesitating to enter and debating whether the actually need a mask or not.

The only places here that still require masks are medical/dental offices.

With all due respect to the OP, Target dropped their mask mandate for all stores in May (in accordance with local mandates of course)

Its simply not true that your local Target was mandating masks this week. California lifted the mask mandate June 15.

Don’t conflate that with the fact that many employees and guests will choose to wear a mask or that masks are offered by the door.

https://corporate.target.com/press/...et-Statement-on-Face-Coverings-for-Guests-and

Not by me - I’m in the Chicagoland area

WI and no masks required.
My local Target actually re-opened the fitting rooms. Those had been closed for over a year.

North Texas here and pretty much no one is wearing a mask anywhere near me. Yes, there are still a few masked people here and there, but for the most part, masks are gone (thankfully).

Reactions: Kae
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter