Target valentines 90% Off watch

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Was wondering when Target's Valentines stuff will go 90% Off?
Should it be at that on Thursday?

Today our Target was 90% off Valentine stuff but candy was 70% off. I stocked up for Easter egg fillers 20 bags of candy plus a ton of ton of cakepop and cupcake decorating stuff, 2 ceramic valentine doggy dishes, 2 ceramic valentine dog snack containers and a cute valentine outfit set with matching shoes, matching bib and also stuffed bear for $42 dollars. I saved over $250 from regular prices....

Hurry!

Northeast Ohio 90% today also. Bought a really cute Mickey Mouse tote with 8 candy bars in it. for 3.89. It was 70% because the candy bars in the tote made it a food item.

Northeast Ohio 90% today also. Bought a really cute Mickey Mouse tote with 8 candy bars in it. for 3.89. It was 70% because the candy bars in the tote made it a food item.

I got that, too! And a Mickey/Minnie doll set with chocolate and a cute tin. Anyway, our Target was also 90% off stuff and 70% off food. Got lots of good stuff and snacks. Wrapped up Easter, too! Love the Target clearance!

Our Target had zero valentines day stuff left. I was going to pick up some Easter things as well but decided not to bother since they were just stocking up on that stuff.

I'm going to check another one tomorrow that is near my doctors office.

Bellevue NE this afternoon the signs still said Candy 50% and other items 70% however the candy scanned at 70% and everything else came up at 90% I got a 79 cent cat food dish some 39 cent dish towels a bunch of candy I didn't need

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter