Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2021

Here now & we had the best red velvet funnel cake with cream cheese icing❤️ & lobster ravioli & Italian margaritas, yummm

Attachments

• F22D7788-ADAF-4C72-9243-6365A4CC701D.jpeg
    F22D7788-ADAF-4C72-9243-6365A4CC701D.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 40
  • 19DE8701-C978-4862-960C-ADBFE547FA78.jpeg
    19DE8701-C978-4862-960C-ADBFE547FA78.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 9C475387-32A4-4701-87A7-7662ACC49CA4.jpeg
    9C475387-32A4-4701-87A7-7662ACC49CA4.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 42
We are going to WDW for a quick trip this February for the Festival of the Arts. I have researched on the WDW entertainment site and the WDW website. It lists the entertainment times for the Voices of Liberty, Maharishi Cobre, Animation Academy, and Marimba de las Americas. We are also interested in the Art Defying Gravity (acrobats) and the Visual Art in Performance (painting a Disney character) shows . Both sites list the dates but not the times. I was hoping that someone may have seen those shows an could give us an approximate time(s) for these performances so that we can build them into our schedule. Any help would be appreciated.

We are going to WDW for a quick trip this February for the Festival of the Arts. I have researched on the WDW entertainment site and the WDW website. It lists the entertainment times for the Voices of Liberty, Maharishi Cobre, Animation Academy, and Marimba de las Americas. We are also interested in the Art Defying Gravity (acrobats) and the Visual Art in Performance (painting a Disney character) shows . Both sites list the dates but not the times. I was hoping that someone may have seen those shows an could give us an approximate time(s) for these performances so that we can build them into our schedule. Any help would be appreciated.
Screenshot_20210116-100124_Disney World.jpgScreenshot_20210116-100138_Disney World.jpg

If we opt to uber, where is current drop off location? And how early are they allowing cars in? TIA

Are the Voices of Liberty singing The Disney Songbook. I see that you did post times, but want to be sure they are happening! I can get there the last day, Feb 22.

Last edited:
Wondering how the crowds are at EPCOT on the weekend nights. Thinking of hopping over to eat with out a dining reservation, just trying some booths. We did EPCOT last year on what was the FIRST saturday of Festival of the Arts. All I can say, I didn't expect the it to be wall to wall people. I realize with the current restrictions that won't happen, but last year the lines at the food booths were 40 - 50 people deep.

Wondering how the crowds are at EPCOT on the weekend nights. Thinking of hopping over to eat with out a dining reservation, just trying some booths. We did EPCOT last year on what was the FIRST saturday of Festival of the Arts. All I can say, I didn't expect the it to be wall to wall people. I realize with the current restrictions that won't happen, but last year the lines at the food booths were 40 - 50 people deep.
We will be at Epcot tonight, I’ll report back!

I wanted to give a shout out to William Silvers booth. I purchased his "The Brave One" piece. It is awesome along with his other work. He's over towards the test track. We almost didn't venture over there but I'm so glad we did!

Epcot food booths are very do-able so far this week in the afternoons and evenings. SO glad hopping is back... we love grazing at the festivals for dinners.

Little funny... Bought a passholder FOA t-shirt and pin... both say "5th Anniversary." The t-shirt is dated 2021. The hang card the pin is on is dated 2020. Oops! ;)

I wanted to give a shout out to William Silvers booth. I purchased his "The Brave One" piece. It is awesome along with his other work. He's over towards the test track. We almost didn't venture over there but I'm so glad we did!
We bought a print from him and he signed it for us. He is in an out of the area sort of place, but glad we went there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter