Taste of Epcot's International Festival of the Holidays

I am a it concerned that all of the food booths will be like the food and wine booths this year; all booths only open on the weekends with some available during the week. We will be visiting Epcot the first Wednesday after the festival opens and have no opportunity to go on a weekend :(

I am a it concerned that all of the food booths will be like the food and wine booths this year; all booths only open on the weekends with some available during the week. We will be visiting Epcot the first Wednesday after the festival opens and have no opportunity to go on a weekend :(
That's a real possibility, nothing will operate like it used to

Yeah :( But how would the cookie stroll work? Think that may keep them open?
yes, well for the taste of food and wine only about 3 kiosks only operate on the weekends, so I'm thinking that could be the case for the holiday event, also the holiday event is way shorter so they might just open them all up everyday

yes, well for the taste of food and wine only about 3 kiosks only operate on the weekends, so I'm thinking that could be the case for the holiday event, also the holiday event is way shorter so they might just open them all up everyday
Oh, I really hope so! This trip is all about the holiday eats and missing kiosks would be sad :(
And, only 3 kiosks are down during the week for food and wine? People are making it sound like only a few are open during the week.

Oh, I really hope so! This trip is all about the holiday eats and missing kiosks would be sad :(
And, only 3 kiosks are down during the week for food and wine? People are making it sound like only a few are open during the week.
Flavors of the Caribbean, the vegan/vegetarian one and flavors of fire are the ones that are not open on the weekdays

The cookie stroll was fun. You buy 5 or 6 different cookies from different stands and get a stamp from each one then you get one free.

Interesting that there is no food at the Citrus Blossom. Looking forward to it though. Some good looking items for sure

Epcot's holiday celebration has always started ther week after Thanksgiving I doubt they will move it earlier

Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays starts the day after Thanksgiving - on a Friday. Thanksgiving is always the 4th Thursday in November, so its date ranges from Nov. 22 to Nov. 28.

Me, too. They were DELICIOUS!! They could have thrown some peppermint candies on the outside and called it a holiday treat. lame
Also bummed about this. They looked so yummy and we were hoping they’d stick around until we get there Dec 1.

New info on the entertainment offerings. Also the first post was updated with this info

Voices of Liberty – Voices of the Season
Sun.-Sat. | America Gardens Theatre

Voices of Liberty bring their incredible harmonies to the stage for a special concert of favorite carols and songs of the season. Check My Disney Experience for showtimes.

Las Posadas with Mariachi Cobre
Sun.-Sat. | America Gardens Theatre

Mariachi Cobre are joined by a pair of colorful dancers for Las Posadas, a celebration of Mexican holiday customs. Check My Disney Experience for showtimes.

JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season
Sun.-Sat. | World Showplace Events pavilion

This thrilling performance takes a journey through R&B, Gospel, contemporary and traditional Christmas and holiday music, lifting Guests’ souls and opening their hearts to the spirit of the season.

JAMMitors
Sun.-Sat. | Canada Mill Stage

The JAMMitors rock the Mill Stage at the Canada pavilion with playful percussion, capturing the fun and merriment of the holiday season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter