Tax filings for DVC ownershhip

corpcomp

The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D
I am a first year owner. For tax purposes, do you take the maintenance fees as a deduction?

You can only deduct the Real Estate Taxes which is a small percentage of the yearly dues.

You can only deduct the Real Estate Taxes which is a small percentage of the yearly dues.
I don't recall getting any kind of tax statement. Where did you find this information?

It's included with the dues statement at the end of the year.

OK so on 210 points my 2006 statement shows about $138 in property taxes. Considering I typically hit the AMT limit it will probably eliminate any deduction I can take but I will try.

Thanks for the help.

OK so on 210 points my 2006 statement shows about $138 in property taxes. Considering I typically hit the AMT limit it will probably eliminate any deduction I can take but I will try.

Thanks for the help.
That doesn't sound right, did you buy mid year? For both OKW and BWV last year it was real close to $1 per point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter