Tax rate

mom2grace

DIS Veteran
I am trying to figure out if we will benefit from DDP. Does anyone know (1) what the tax rate is in the restaurants and (2) if the tip is calculated on the total before or after tax?

THANKS!

I think it is 6.5% but I am not 100% I would have to check our receipts. As far as the tip, do you mean on the plan? It is already included in the 37.99 and so is the tax, so you do not have to figure it. If not on the plan you would leave a tip like you do at any other restaurant. Hope this info helps.

The tax rate at all of the Disney restaurants is 6.5%, I think. The tax is already added onto the total- the tip reflects the food+tax amount.

The $37.99/adult, $10.99/child fee includes tax and 18% tip already. There is no extra amt added for tax or tip. If you want to tip above the 18%, you can do so.

Is the daily rate $37.99 plus tax or just $37.99 per day? I know that tax and tip is included for your meals, but is there tax on the $37.99 daily rate?:)

Toots said:
Is the daily rate $37.99 plus tax or just $37.99 per day? I know that tax and tip is included for your meals, but is there tax on the $37.99 daily rate?:)

No tax - just $37.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter