• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taxi fare from BWI to airport??

tiger4me2

DIS Veteran
I was wondering,how much it is to take a taxi from BWI to the airport (MCO) ?

I am going down the the 1st of Nov for about 7 nights but my SIL is flying in from Denver. She has a ride to the resort but need a ride back to airport. She is not on my reservation as she is not sure if she can join up with me. If she does she can stay in my room no extra charge( I doing a solo trip) I will add her if she call me from airport & tell me she is coming so she will have a room key. She has her own tickets. And I have a room only so the only expense she will have is food. It is a room only no dining plan or tickets since I have an AP. Thanks

According to TaxiFareFinder, it should be between $53 and $62 depending on traffic.

But if you add her to your reservation, she can schedule Magical Express for the trip to the airport.

I read this as BWI = Baltimore Washington International and was going to say, why not just take a flight to MCO, it's probably cheaper than a taxi. ;)

We paid $58.62 + tip for the taxi trip from BWI to MCO last Saturday.

(LOVED The Boardwalk!)

I read this as BWI = Baltimore Washington International and was going to say, why not just take a flight to MCO, it's probably cheaper than a taxi. ;)

Lol Boardwalk Inn = BWI ;) Hate to have to pay the taxi from there to MCO lol
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter