Taxi from HRH to Epcot?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hi There,
Has anyone done this? If so, what's the cost and which company is best? When we're ready to leave Epcot do we have to call for a taxi or are they waiting around like at airports? Thanks, as you can tell this is something I know zip about.

I'm looking to do the same thing. Visit either Epcot or the Magic Kingdom while we're staying at the Hard Rock. I'm not sure how much the taxi will be from Hard Rock - but there will be plenty of them outside of Epcot. When we stay at WDW we sometimes take one from Epcot when the lines are huge - they're located right before the bus stops to the moderates. It usually costs us about 8.00 without tip to POR. Not sure how much to HRH.

I'm thinking it may be cheaper to have Tiffany drop off and pick up at a designated time. Hope you have fun.

I've paid between 25 and 41 dollars on taxi rides between USF and WDW. It can be quite pricey.

Mears offers services from hotel to hotel and from hotel to parks. Depending on your group it may or may not be cheaper for you. Check www.mearstransportation.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter