Taxi service at Vero for trip for dinner

rowlands57

Mouseketeer
Hi folks,

Planning a trip to Vero next year. I wonder if anyone has used a taxi service to go to 'downtown' Vero for dinner? If so, how was the trip and roughly what was the charge?

Thanks to all for any advise you may have. I'll do what I can to provide useful information as my time here on the boards rolls on.

Hi folks,

Planning a trip to Vero next year. I wonder if anyone has used a taxi service to go to 'downtown' Vero for dinner? If so, how was the trip and roughly what was the charge?

Thanks to all for any advise you may have. I'll do what I can to provide useful information as my time here on the boards rolls on.

We had a car during our stay. If I remember correctly, it's about 15-20 minutes to "downtown" Vero. I'm sure you can get a cab, but I'd plan on spending some $. BTW if you head down there I would recommend dinner at the Scampi Grill followed by dessert at Kilwins. Try the toasted coconut ice cream.

Thank you very much for the recommendations. I appreciate it and I'll be adding the names to my notes for the trip. I assume that the cab would not be too cheap based on the distance but for one night out it won't be too horrible I hope. I will have a car for the stay but for a nice dinner and some wine I'll need a cab for at lest one evening.

Thank you very much for the recommendations. I appreciate it and I'll be adding the names to my notes for the trip. I assume that the cab would not be too cheap based on the distance but for one night out it won't be too horrible I hope. I will have a car for the stay but for a nice dinner and some wine I'll need a cab for at lest one evening.

There's a company that provides just this service. It's called Klub Kar. Their phone number is (772) 778-8287. Don't have a clue about the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter