• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taylor Swift-HUGE Announcement!

I heard speculation on the radio yesterday by the on-air personalities that her new album must be all about her breakup with Alwyn because its being released two years to the day she had the dinner with all her friends and let them know they broke up. My teen is crazy excited for the new album and said there's a song called Fortnite on it with Post Malone. Should keep her busy at the Grammys next year too.
I look forward to next year's grammy's and all the complaints that it was so rude of her to sneeze at the wrong time.

Here's a thought unrelated to your post. But she could have her plane fly around such that it looks like she didn't make it to the superbowl. Meanwhile she'd be on another plane in secret only to make a grand entrance. HA!!!

Here's a thought unrelated to your post. But she could have her plane fly around such that it looks like she didn't make it to the superbowl. Meanwhile she'd be on another plane in secret only to make a grand entrance. HA!!!
Those are exactly the kinds of games I'd play if I had two private planes.

I think it's all funny whatever happens. More power to them both. Hope they have found their soul mates.

She appears to be a decent role model for women and I hope people find enjoyment in the comedy of tracking her etc.

I heard speculation on the radio yesterday by the on-air personalities that her new album must be all about her breakup with Alwyn because its being released two years to the day she had the dinner with all her friends and let them know they broke up. My teen is crazy excited for the new album and said there's a song called Fortnite on it with Post Malone. Should keep her busy at the Grammys next year too.
I believe it's released 1 year to the day she and her friends unfollowed him on social media. Specualtion is they did break up long before that though.

I spend too much time on tik tok. I am not a Swiftie :rotfl2:

I saw on one of the entertainment shows that the team is saving a spot for her plane . Las Vegas ran out of parking spots for the private planes coming in on the weekend.

I‘m sure she will try to make it, no encore for her…lol

I saw on one of the entertainment shows that the team is saving a spot for her plane . Las Vegas ran out of parking spots for the private planes coming in on the weekend.

I‘m sure she will try to make it, no encore for her…lol
How does the team save one? Wouldn't that be the responsibility of the airport?

How does the team save one? Wouldn't that be the responsibility of the airport?
The team was allotted a certain amount I guess, I don’t know if it was the coach that talking or owner he just said she has one of there spots.

I believe it's released 1 year to the day she and her friends unfollowed him on social media. Specualtion is they did break up long before that though.

I spend too much time on tik tok. I am not a Swiftie :rotfl2:
What a miserable existence - does she only date for song fodder?

I think it's become a running joke at this point. Heartbreak, sadness and/or anger is the perfect recipe for a good song.
That's my thing with Tay.

She is MEGA talented-the biggest Entertainer since Michael Jackson(just focusing on his talent) and I do like some of her songs.

But I can only take so many songs about TEEN ANGST,TWENTY SOMETHING ANGST AND THIRTY SOMETHING ANGST. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter