Taylor Swift

Well, it was touch and go, Ticketmaster froze on the laptop but we managed to get in the queue on a mobile telephone (air turned slightly blue). Two tickets for Wembley, London, not great seats but at least seats. £160 poorer. 😂 Presale allows four tickets, so we may try for Cardiff,Wales.

Well it was apparently quite the concert here over the weekend. There were issues for some fans with fraudulent tickets not their fault but that someone masqueraded as selling true tickets and they were already someone else's. Jennifer Garner was there and Taylor Lautner as well so that got more attention here. I knew a few that went and they seemed to have gone all out on their attire (gems on the face, etc) but seem to have a blast.

For some of those that couldn't get tickets they just listened outside the stadium.

Have fun!

Well it was apparently quite the concert here over the weekend. There were issues for some fans with fraudulent tickets not their fault but that someone masqueraded as selling true tickets and they were already someone else's. Jennifer Garner was there and Taylor Lautner as well so that got more attention here. I knew a few that went and they seemed to have gone all out on their attire (gems on the face, etc) but seem to have a blast.

For some of those that couldn't get tickets they just listened outside the stadium.

Have fun!

My DDs were there and said it was amazing! I hadn't really thought about where it would be and was surprised it was outdoors but it was a nice day for it.

She did 2 shows here a couple weeks ago. I didn’t go but from everything I could see, it was a fabulous experience for everyone. There were no problems with the crowds. It was nice to see good, clean fun.

DS saw her in KC this weekend! It was his 3rd time. When tickets came out in Nov I tried to get some for my kids to Chicago and failed due to Ticketmaster glitches. It was beyond frustrating to have them in my cart and then be told I couldn’t check out.

My kids and their friends managed to score tickets to Nashville during the Capital One presale, they were so happy after I couldn’t get the the Chicago ones. Then a month later I get a message from Ticketmaster that I was selected for a second chance sale. I had no say over what tickets I got, I could only chose which of 3 prices I was willing to pay. I was randomly given 6th row aisle seats on the floor!!!! My kids went to that show last month and had the best time ever being so close!

Then last week a friend of my sons had an extra ticket come available because the girl whose ticket it was gave birth a few weeks early and couldn’t go, so he got to go for a 3rd time!

Now that international dates have been announced it just so happens one of the London dates is when my DD and I will be in London for her college grad trip next summer! I’m going to give it a shot. I registered, so I guess I’ll find out Friday if I get a code. I’d really like to get to go because I haven’t gone at all and my kids have made it sound so amazing!

Did everyone with codes get uk tickets?? EU starts today
We had a pre access code because my daughter bought the album. Your place in the queue was randomly assigned, not dependent on when you enter the queue. We were 19,000 odd but managed to get 2 seats. We used the ADR trick of trying each area for 4, then 3 and 2, a few times and eventually 2 seats popped up.

I got two tickets for Vienna. It was weird because I guess you could get in the line before tickets went on sale. I was watching the clock like a hawk but then the PP said that I guess it’s random where you get in line. I don’t even recall what number I was I don’t believe it told me. I just watched a blue lion grow longer and longer.

I got general admission which we what we want. I’m just confused because we are general mission right and I’m trying to figure out is that right up front or behind the satellite station?

DS saw her in KC this weekend! It was his 3rd time. When tickets came out in Nov I tried to get some for my kids to Chicago and failed due to Ticketmaster glitches. It was beyond frustrating to have them in my cart and then be told I couldn’t check out.

My kids and their friends managed to score tickets to Nashville during the Capital One presale, they were so happy after I couldn’t get the the Chicago ones. Then a month later I get a message from Ticketmaster that I was selected for a second chance sale. I had no say over what tickets I got, I could only chose which of 3 prices I was willing to pay. I was randomly given 6th row aisle seats on the floor!!!! My kids went to that show last month and had the best time ever being so close!

Then last week a friend of my sons had an extra ticket come available because the girl whose ticket it was gave birth a few weeks early and couldn’t go, so he got to go for a 3rd time!

Now that international dates have been announced it just so happens one of the London dates is when my DD and I will be in London for her college grad trip next summer! I’m going to give it a shot. I registered, so I guess I’ll find out Friday if I get a code. I’d really like to get to go because I haven’t gone at all and my kids have made it sound so amazing!
The Cardiff tickets were much easier to get than the London tickets. The stadiums are similar in size and Cardiff is less that 2 hours from London by train, so maybe have that as your backup plan.

Hosers rejoice! Taylor is coming to Toronto per announcement of extended tour dates in 2024. I don't know how this works, but I guess you fans know which site will get you on the list, or whatever. Good luck.

Hosers rejoice! Taylor is coming to Toronto per announcement of extended tour dates in 2024. I don't know how this works, but I guess you fans know which site will get you on the list, or whatever. Good luck.
Did you buy the cd when it was released? That gives you early access.

I have seen several stories from cities where she’s done her concerts in open air stadiums where the people outside the stadium seem to be having a great time.
I've been listening/watching on tiktok live for the whole tour and it's been a lot of fun watching her mix it up in different cities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter