• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Taylor & Travis

This might be rather devious, but maybe she's planning on dating him for a few days, dumping him, and then writing a song about him and inserting said song into the upcoming movie edition of The Eras Tour.

Why do I say this? Because Taylor is releasing the movie version of the Eras tour in theatres next month (Yes, I already have my ticket). She could potentially put this film in competition for an Oscar because there is one category in which the film could actually win an Oscar, and that's in the Best Original Song category. If she were to write and insert an original song that was created specifically for the film, it would then be in competition.

Don't ask me to justify why I love her music, I just do.

I only know Taylor because my DD's, 24 and 21 love her. She seems like a really good person, taking care of her crew with big bonuses and such.
I follow the NFL, GO HAWKS!, and find that Travis is really full of himself, big ego and self-promotion.
So I was wondering why Taylor would be enamored with this dude, then thought maybe she is really like him but in a more introverted way, big ego etc.
If that is the case then they make a perfect couple. So just sit back and wait for it to go up in flames.

I only know Taylor because my DD's, 24 and 21 love her. She seems like a really good person, taking care of her crew with big bonuses and such.
I follow the NFL, GO HAWKS!, and find that Travis is really full of himself, big ego and self-promotion.
So I was wondering why Taylor would be enamored with this dude, then thought maybe she is really like him but in a more introverted way, big ego etc.
If that is the case then they make a perfect couple. So just sit back and wait for it to go up in flames.
I've actually heard the opposite of Kelce, that's he's a fairly decent person and close to his family. But who knows, I could've been hearing that from Patrick Mahomes' cousin. In any case, we'll see what happens. If it works out, great, if not, then there are plenty of fish in the sea, and I'll wait for the song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter