Taylor's birthday....

LOL Megyn Kelly calls for a boycott of Taylor Swift. LOL she'll will lose more listeners for that than Taylor. Please proceed in ticking off the swifties.

Today I saw a post on another forum where someone from the UK said "Maybe it's because I'm old, but I don't know who Taylor Swift is."

How old ya gotta be??? 90? And you don't have a tv, watch/view any news, read a newspaper(you said you're old) Never saw a magazine cover in a shop? That's just crazy to me.
Well, I know who she is, but couldn't name a song of hers. And my first thought of this thread was Taylor who. I thought is was a person on the dis. Now I'll go back and crawl under my rock again.

Well, I know who she is, but couldn't name a song of hers. And my first thought of this thread was Taylor who. I thought is was a person on the dis. Now I'll go back and crawl under my rock again.
Yea same here, I definitely know who she is and what she does, but couldn’t name a song to save my life.

@Dan Murphy Keep on keeping up with the times!
👍🏾
You HAVE to stop making me laugh every day 🤣 😂 😆
I can’t wait for her new song when she and Travis Kelce break up. Wonder if it will have a football theme?

Preparing for the Taylor onslaught This Sunday when the Chiefs play the Patriots here.
I'm determined that they are in for the long haul. I'm oddly obsessed with them. Fb is inundating me!!

You HAVE to stop making me laugh every day 🤣 😂 😆

I'm determined that they are in for the long haul. I'm oddly obsessed with them. Fb is inundating me!!
I admire your positive outlook for them. But what actually defines “long haul” for her relationships🤣

I can’t wait for her new song when she and Travis Kelce break up. Wonder if it will have a football theme?

Preparing for the Taylor onslaught This Sunday when the Chiefs play the Patriots here.
why would anyone eagerly await her break up?

I heard she wrote one just for the patriots. It's entitled, when you don't cheat, you're 3-10.

Well she already changed a lyric on one of her songs to support her relationship so at least that's something but yes she's known for her break up songs. Still I think overall they deserve to try a relationship without everyone going cutthroat for them to fail.

I loved finding out they had been secretly dating pretty much since her concert in KC where Kelce tried to give her a friendship bracelet and his number and initially failed. So far that would put them dating/seeing each other/getting to know each other for about 5 months.

***not permanently changed lyric but altered for her concert in South America

She just got out of a very long-term relationship so either I see this going super fast or super slow neither being wrong but certainly she is in her mid-30s as is he which may help in relationships.

I'm rooting for them but one interesting thing is Kelce, in term of football, is getting up there in age for a football player. She's just really getting into her super stardom. I think Kelce strikes me as someone who may need to stay busy once he retires but at the same time I could see him being that supporting role for her both physically and mentally while she's off doing her thang.

She just got out of a very long-term relationship so either I see this going super fast or super slow neither being wrong but certainly she is in her mid-30s as is he which may help in relationships.

I'm rooting for them but one interesting thing is Kelce, in term of football, is getting up there in age for a football player. She's just really getting into her super stardom. I think Kelce strikes me as someone who may need to stay busy once he retires but at the same time I could see him being that supporting role for her both physically and mentally while she's off doing her thang.
I was waiting for our ultimate KC girl to weigh in. 🥰

I’m one of the lucky ones who gets to share her birthday (+12 years…). Multiple birthday posts I got on Facebook said “Happy Birthday to Taylor (and you) 😂

I wasn’t a swiftie, but I feel myself starting to slip down that rabbit hole, and I’m rooting for Travis to be her End Game!

And my first thought of this thread was Taylor who. I thought is was a person on the dis. Now I'll go back and crawl under my rock again.
Get Back jo-jo(Hoping you get that reference):earboy2:Honestly, I don't know her music, I could name one song title, but the point is you'd almost have to go out of your way to not know who she is. Case in point: Just returned from the grocery store and I promise Taylor Swift was the last thing on my mind. But as I'm standing in the checkout line, I remembered that she was gonna be on the cover of Time and I look at the magazine rack...she was the cover on 3 or 4 magazines that weren't Time!

This response really belongs on the other TS thread but I’m too lazy to find it.

Okay so I had commented that my DGD said that Swift was not someone she followed although she was aware of her existence and that she would ask her cousins their opinions. She calls her tante but Corrine is really her second cousin: Corrine loves TS and is a contemporary of DGD’s father.

All the other cousins who responded to the question are either Corrine’s children or nieces or nephews.
Alex and Alexandre are fraternal twins. Alex dislikes most everything American so best to take his negative answer with a large measure of salt, LOL.
Alexandre, like DGD, prefers Beyoncé.

Sandrinne, would gladly go to a TS concert if she didn’t have to pay for the ticket.
Tony said if his girlfriend asked he’d take her.

A very small sampling of the demographics of TS fans in France.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, which is fine with me!

My son-in-law turned 34 today, so he almost shared a birthday with Taylor.

I'm not sure who the exact person being mentioned who might be critical of her, but in recent months Taylor Swift has made several statements recently encouraging young Americans to register to vote (and obviously to vote). Her message for 2023 wasn't particularly partisan - more like how Rock the Vote has encouraged young Americans to vote without necessarily backing any particular candidate or party, although she's separately let her views be known about specific issues pf concern.

There have been several who have been critical of her as a result. Some of it has been pretty vile and misogynistic. Especially after she was named Time Magazine's Person of the Year. Some people are apparently threatened by her and her influence.

I'll leave it at that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter