Tb awards 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, no. I was deliberately attacked here months ago.

Look at my previous post. I said that stuff happened months ago. My point is that they aren't anything recent and I don't see why they should be brought up here again.

Look at my previous post. I said that stuff happened months ago. My point is that they aren't anything recent and I don't see why they should be brought up here again.

Because it's personal! When you tell someone that they're lying about having an illness (WITH DOCUMENTED PROOF!) and that even though they will continue to have a condition for the rest of their life, it's all "smoke and mirrors", you are seriously screwed in the head.

I don't care who you are or how long ago it happened, you never, ever tell someone that their battle with a monstrous disease is not real. There are multiple sources for you to confirm this fact and yet you choose to degrade and verbally abuse this person? I'm sorry you are seriously sick in the head. Karma, ten-fold, and all.

Nobody took it to the extreme of pretty much stalking them on three different websites to tell them they deserve to die.

This whole thing is really back and forth. It's not one side attacking the other. Both sides have been going at it for months now. I don't like the fact that they're arguing like they are but that's not my choice. I just don't see why you should exclude certain people from something that everybody else is invited to take part in. It sounds like something that would happen on an elementary playground.

This whole thing is really back and forth. It's not one side attacking the other. Both sides have been going at it for months now. I don't like the fact that they're arguing like they are but that's not my choice. I just don't see why you should exclude certain people from something that everybody else is invited to take part in. It sounds like something that would happen on an elementary playground.
It's not exclusion. It's disqualifying someone for doing something bad. These awards are meant to be given to people who make the DIS fun! Not people who go around and harass others, saying that they don't really have cancer and what not.

It's not exclusion. It's disqualifying someone for doing something bad. These awards are meant to be given to people who make the DIS fun! Not people who go around and harass others, saying that they don't really have cancer and what not.

If they got enough votes to win something, they obviously are doing something to make the dis fun. I agree completely though that saying things about her cancer are in no way ok. Getting reported and points is the punishments that are given on the dis. Not disqualification.

Thanks Meg for taking all that time and effort for putting this together. You did a great job, and congrats to everyone that one. :goodvibes And Josh that was a rockin tux!! I loved your videos!! :thumbsup2

And to the people who won't stop complaining about 'their award' being pulled out, how about we all just grow up a smidge, hmm?

I just wanted to jump in the middle of all this ridiculous brawling and say thank you to everyone who voted for me. the life time achievement award really meant a lot to me.

I did the TB awards the first time around and they were a PITA seriously. I'm sorry everyone's being really ridiculous about this meg. All I have to say is that there is a definite reason why I stopped doing these.

Meg, ignore them. If they are this torn up about FAKE ONLINE AWARDS then they are not worth your time or worries.

This thread should really be closed because it's just ridiculous.

I just wanted to say congrats again, Shelby :hug: I'm sorry your moments had to be ruined by this stupidity.

Sonya and Julie, I'm contacting Webmaster Kathy right now.

i dont really get what all the drama was about,
but thank you so much meg for putting this all together :hug:
i'm sure it was tons of work, and it was really fun to see all the awards and presenters!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter