TDR Christmas Ornament

amyren

DIS Veteran
So long shot... is anyone traveling to TDR soon willing to buy an ship me a Christmas ornament.... I can pay via paypal!! We traveled to TDR this summer and had an incredible time and I really, wish I'd thought of this at the time of travel. DD and I just put our tree up and we have ornaments from our WDW trips, DCL & Aulani but nothing from TDR. If anyone is willing to help send me a message. Thanks :goodvibes

Oh no....we just got back and would have gotten you something! I did not really see any ornaments though - a Christmas Mickey keychain is what we will be hanging!

Oh no....we just got back and would have gotten you something! I did not really see any ornaments though - a Christmas Mickey keychain is what we will be hanging!

AWWW thanks. I bought several keepsakes but didn't think of an ornament until we put up our tree! I found a site that sells TDR merchandise but didn't see any ornaments. Hope you had a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter