TDR closed?

tinibee

Mouseketeer
Anyone at TDR now? Did they close the parks due to the insane weather?

If you are in Japan right now, stay safe and warm!

Was there yesterday and today. The parks did stay open but the weather was insane! We stayed until the in park announcement that Trains and bus lines for some areas were closing down. Many shops in Ikspiari closed early so the staff could make bit home. On the bus ride home we had to take a detour because of another bus that got stuck in the snow. The taxi line by the way looked endless. It was cool to go in blizzard conditions once but I don't think I would do it again. Did get to meet Mickey with only a 10 minute wait though! Today at TDS and it sunny and warm, didn't even need a coat. The cast did an amazing job at clearing walkways and blocking slick and dangerous areas today. It's been a tough couple of days for them and they really have been great.

I don't know if you do Instagram but @Yoshi_E_N posted some really cool pics of both parks covered in snow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter