• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teachers & Guns

Ami and Soni should just hug now and get it over with. :hug:

As for going back/continuing school, I say definitely do it. I was laid off and couldn't get a job in my field because I didn't have my degree. Once I got a job I promised DW the first thing I would do is go back to school. I got a job, went back to school and graduated with a 4.0. Surprised everyone, including me since I barely got out of high school.

Good job!

Ok, here's a hug for Soni :hug:

What the heck! Here's a hug for everybody!!! :grouphug:

:lmao:

I have'nt seen him.......or her lately.:thumbsup2

Well, some of us have a life, family, job and........ vacation!!!:cool1:

As you can tell by my # of post and length of time here, I don't have near the time to devote here that alot of you do. Happy vacation!:goodvibes

Oh, and sorry to break up the party, I am just glad to be missed!;)

I AM sitting on my bum! :thumbsup2 It is getting wider by the minute!:scared1:

Jen-I hope you got through the storms okay!:)

I haven't gone anywhere, this place just isn't my cup of tea anymore. I still browse from time to time though (and no I am not Jugman, jeesh, come on...lol).

I leave all the fighting and arguing to you guys now....lol, I see that they just replaced me with other targets...heh

P.S. I don't alias, unlike quite a few others around here ;)

Either a maiden name or his secondary hobby (after the beer!). :lmao:

Hey Rob......

I'm kind of confused about your siggy....forgive me for being slow......are you talking about getting a horse high?

Hey Rob......

I'm kind of confused about your siggy....forgive me for being slow......are you talking about getting a horse high?

I think he is using big words to simply say

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

I have to admit, I like it ;)

Hey Rob......

I wondered if anyone even noticed. I had a similar tag line at the end of my email at work, until they made everyone have the same format and confidentiality disclaimers. Now we can't customize them at all.

Keep looking at it, and it will come to you. Or you could use a thesaurus, which is how I came up with some of it. :confused:

Dang, he went and translated it while I was posting the response! :)

ok...yeah. I feel like a dufus now. I knew what all the words meant......but.....for some reason the H2O was throwing me.....witty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter