Team Boogies rides again!--Team members please see post 127 pg 9 on Friday

Cazalet, let's try to set up a time for me to get your teleporter so I can get it to Aengus.

I still have teleporters for the following people:

Rainierears
t-birdpride
cardinal

I will be on most evenings between 6:00 and 10:00 p.m. eastern time this week (except for Wednesday). Please message me when you are going to be on so I can get you connected.

DisIvyCo and Cazalet, we still need to get you connected as well.

Let's try to get this done ASAP in case we have any problems.

Just an update. We just need to get Cardinal and Cazalet connected and we'll be complete.

TLinden16 said:
Just an update. We just need to get Cardinal and Cazalet connected and we'll be complete.
and cazalet and I need to be connected. When I am on shes not so I can't find her. :(

Tonight's fine, Cazalet. I'll make sure I'll be on after 9:30 est tonight, but I probably will log off by 10:30 or 11:00 at the latest.

Just an FYI, we are almost completely connected. Cazalet is now connected to DisIvyCo, and I have her teleporter for Aengus.

Aengus, I won't be home until about 9:30 or 10:00 tonight.

Everyone, please make sure your room is not on friend only. Right now, I know the Shallow end is on friend only, and I will take that off tonight.

Also, please make sure you have a room description too.

I will make sure I am around tonight! Woot BOOGIES!

The ride is completely connected, but two rooms are on friend only right now. Cazalet and DarthJordan, please take your rooms off friend only.

TLinden16 said:
The ride is completely connected, but two rooms are on friend only right now. Cazalet and DarthJordan, please take your rooms off friend only.

LOL Rolls! I am sitting here at the breakfast table with DarthJordan right now and I had JUST asked him about this very thing probably 5 seconds before I opened this thread and read your post!! Wow! Perfect timing!!

I'll have Darth log in as soon as VMK opens and take his room off friends only. :teeth:

Thanks, Pink :) Only one of his rooms was on friend only.

when should we meet up go through the ride as a team? :grouphug:

I rode it with my mean girl mule and everything is in order! All rooms are connected, finsihed, and not friends only! Woot GO BOOGIES!

Time to slide! See you all after work on Friday! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Go Team Boogies!! :bounce: :woohoo:

Thanks for "Hand Picking" me to be on the team Rolls! It has been a blast and I look forward to hanging out with everybody this weekend! :grouphug:

Step right up! :cool1: Get ready for the ride of your life. popcorn:: You've done the electric slide :banana:, The slide rule :teacher: and the mighty microscope slide :3dglasses , but nothing will prepare you for....The Team Boogie Slide :woohoo: :dance3: Coming soon to a VMK room near you! :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter