Team Bradfield February and March trip

30 day stay!! Color me Jealous!

We planned and reserved a 30 day stay at the Fort way back in Sep of '22 but in the end had to trim it back to 2 weeks. :(
Work keeps getting in the way, once i am fully retired, i hope to make 30 day stays at the fort a standard at least once a year.

Great day at AK, as we are here into March, vacation sleep in is the plan, arrived around 10am, hit Yeti (a little cool this morning), Safari ride, then off to Gorrila Falls, Dinosaur (I hate it), lunch at flame tree, no need to pic a pulled pork sammich, it was good, Birds of Flight show, awesome, Nemo stage thing, pass Flight of Passage, favorite, then Nomad lounge for Margaritas and Wings, awesome, great weather, back to fort, sit outside with dogs, fireworks, bourbon and a cigar
20240208_201132.jpg

800 loop is closed, CM said wifi issues, but I'm sure those honey wagons and pumpers have noting to do with wifi.
I didn't go back through all your posts @bama_ed but the new cabin lay down area is fenched in now.
Still must be a full campground, there are vans in our premium loop. Crazy

Great day at AK, as we are here into March, vacation sleep in is the plan, arrived around 10am, hit Yeti (a little cool this morning), Safari ride, then off to Gorrila Falls, Dinosaur (I hate it), lunch at flame tree, no need to pic a pulled pork sammich, it was good, Birds of Flight show, awesome, Nemo stage thing, pass Flight of Passage, favorite, then Nomad lounge for Margaritas and Wings, awesome, great weather, back to fort, sit outside with dogs, fireworks, bourbon and a cigar
Sounds like a perfect day.

j

800 loop is closed, CM said wifi issues, but I'm sure those honey wagons and pumpers have noting to do with wifi.
I didn't go back through all your posts @bama_ed but the new cabin lay down area is fenched in now.
Still must be a full campground, there are vans in our premium loop. Crazy
WiFI Issues???
every loop has wifi issues..

Supposed to be fantasia mini golf day, we've found the quickest way is bus to HS, don't enter park, hard right to friendship boats, they take you right to swan/dolphin, which is mini golf, 60 min wait, New plan, Walk to boardwalk deli for a sammich, nobody around
1000005089.jpg1000005091.jpg

Epcot today, got on GOTG, what a great ride, bus transportation was great again, the weather was 80ish but cloudy and good breeze, very comfortable, did about the same on food, mussels, lobster tostada, back to fort for ribs (DW), fried chicken (ME).and pulled pork(DD) as always full rack and 8 PC chicken for leftovers, tomorrow is MK and DS

Epcot today, got on GOTG, what a great ride

I tried to open my eyes once GOTG got moving, @teambradfield.

But I quickly wimped out and wished this ride had a GREEN option like Mission:Space (but even the Green is :eek: TBH).

You're a good man, Gunga Din.

BamaEd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter