Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

Kristel - Still thinking of you and Doug :hug::hug::hug:

Rosie -I hope yopu enjoy your day off.

Taz - I will say I hope you don't get your pics tomorrow...only becaue I don't want ANY snow:headache:

V - Hope your day gets better. When do you go back to school?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Morning all. As Taz said we are expecting more snow (4 - 8) inches tomorrow night into Wednesday. I really despise snow:headache:

Rough morning this am. Jimmy really did not want to get up this morning. I didn't either, but man he is tough when he doesn't want o get up. I wound up taking him to school because he was so slow. :sad2: Hope that doesnt effect his day at school, especially becasue he was Student of the Week last week:cheer2:

Not too exciting a weekend here. I worked Saturday and then yesterday I de-Christmased the inside of the house and did :laundy:. I will finish up the last of that tonight. No 2nd job until Wed and Thurs, so that's good.

Hope you all have a good day week. Looking forward to the end of this one because then Monday is a day off:woohoo:

Chat later:upsidedow

Thanks to everyone posting snow pictures. That's the way I prefer my snow. ;) We are supposed to get colder the rest of the week, but not that cold.

The college cheerleaders are having a competition at WWOS this weekend, so I may go with my BIL and Reid. He can cheer for Uncle Mooch's team, Ole Miss. :cheer2:

My parents will be here next week and plan on going to MGM with Reid. He saw the Handy Mandy sign and got all excited. Is it a show or what? I've never been.

Mitch will be home for 2 weeks at the end of the month. Finally getting excited as it does seem real now. Then supposedly home for good in April. That hasn't been confirmed yet. :confused3

Stay safe and warm. :hug:

Hello, all!

Kristel - I am so, so sorry. I don't have the right words, but please know that I am thinking of you both. Much love heading your way. :hug:

Had a great weekend with Dr. Belle, working around a low-grade feverish kid. Woody just does this periodically - low-grade fever, no other symptoms, feels fine and wants to do stuff... :confused3 So, he wound up home yesterday because he'd had a fever up to bedtime Sunday night.

We went out Saturday night and mostly just hung out and chatted, and it was great! :goodvibes

We are supposed to get 12-15 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow - of course, D left today. :rolleyes: I am supposed to volunteer for an after-school thing for an hour today, then we'll do karate. I had hoped to work tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday (where we have a half-day), but I don't think ANYONE'S going to be working at school tomorrow. :rotfl2:

In the sad news arena, I found out last night that the 9 year old who died in the Arizona shootings this weekend was the niece of a friend of mine from college. :sad2: Janet will know who I mean when I say that she was Dallas Green's granddaughter, and I know his youngest son from way back. This was his other son's daughter... Just awful.

But, aside from that, not much in the way of news or happenings here! I dropped Dr. Belle at the airport about an hour ago and she should be on her way. Sounds like she should miss most weather flying - she flies into Chicago, but then needs to take a train to our hometown area, where there's supposed to be pretty good snow. She is driving back to her own house in Missouri later in the week. ::yes::

Hope you all have a good start to your Tuesday! :hug: to everyone who needs one. :grouphug:

Good Mornng All!!

Krisel my thoughts and prayers ar with you and Doug:hug::hug:

That shooting was awful !!! How sad for all the victims families !!That was very SICK young man !!:scared1:

I'm off to work soon have to run a meting at noon and then train a new staff for 3 days this week:eek: I am OFF on saturday, it;s in lieu of one of the Christmas holidays and then the 29th I take another in lieu off:rotfl2:That is Kyle's birthday party day !! Can't believe he turns 9 this month!!!!

Thanks to everyone posting snow pictures. That's the way I prefer my snow. ;) We are supposed to get colder the rest of the week, but not that cold.

Show off :snooty:

The college cheerleaders are having a competition at WWOS this weekend, so I may go with my BIL and Reid. He can cheer for Uncle Mooch's team, Ole Miss. :cheer2:

Dad always liked working the cheering competitions:confused3 Me I couldn't handle all that screeching;)

My parents will be here next week and plan on going to MGM with Reid. He saw the Handy Mandy sign and got all excited. Is it a show or what? I've never been.

::yes:: Handy Manny is a show on the DIsney CHannel. Very cute.

Mitch will be home for 2 weeks at the end of the month. Finally getting excited as it does seem real now. Then supposedly home for good in April. That hasn't been confirmed yet. :confused3

:yay: and fingers crossed that April happens:hug:

Hello, all!

:wave2:

Had a great weekend with Dr. Belle, working around a low-grade feverish kid. Woody just does this periodically - low-grade fever, no other symptoms, feels fine and wants to do stuff... :confused3 So, he wound up home yesterday because he'd had a fever up to bedtime Sunday night.

Glad you had fun, but sorry that WOody wasn't feeling well.

We went out Saturday night and mostly just hung out and chatted, and it was great! :goodvibes

Sounds great!

We are supposed to get 12-15 inches of snow tonight into tomorrow - of course, D left today. :rolleyes: I am supposed to volunteer for an after-school thing for an hour today, then we'll do karate. I had hoped to work tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday (where we have a half-day), but I don't think ANYONE'S going to be working at school tomorrow. :rotfl2:

We aren't getting that much, but enough that they will probably close school tomorrow.

In the sad news arena, I found out last night that the 9 year old who died in the Arizona shootings this weekend was the niece of a friend of mine from college. :sad2: Janet will know who I mean when I say that she was Dallas Green's granddaughter, and I know his youngest son from way back. This was his other son's daughter... Just awful.

It's in all the papers here. So sad. She was born on 9/11 too:sad2:

++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHy is it that when you think you are going to have a fairly easy day all heck breaks loose:headache: I was hoping to be able just relax and get some minor things that have been piling up on my desk cleared up and 3 major things dropped on my desk at 9:15:headache:

Like CE we are waiting for the snow to start. We are expecting 4 - 8 inches, but the way the band is supposed to hit I have a feeling the boys will be off from school tomorrow. I however, will still have to work...both jobs.

Not much else going on here. Just the normal work, school, homework, etc. We did have family game night and Jimmy kicked out butts in The Game of Life:sad2:

I have a feeling we will be playing a rematch tonight:rolleyes1

Hope you are all having a great day.

CHat later:upsidedow

Good Morning! I am annoyed. It snowed. Less than 6 inches, the roads are clear, AND they closed schools:confused3:mad: Why, so they can tack days onto the end? Well, if they add a day on to the end of the year Jimmy will not be attending on that day. SOrry, my kid shouldn't lose a day of summer vacation becasue you are idiots or too lazy to drive to work today. Sorry...thanks for letting me vent:flower3:

Other than that all is well, I am at work. I did call out at Macy's for tongiht only becasue I have to get some other things for Jimmy taken care of before he goes to school tomorrow. Paperwork and such that needs to get filled out as well as some scout stuff I need to get done.

The boys were at Dunkin Donuts and then were going to finish shoveling and then go do some sledding. I should get out of here about 4pm, which will be nice to get home a bit early tonight. Especially since Jimmy has declared it Monopoly Night.:rolleyes1

CE, how much snow did you/are you getting?

Hope eveyone is have a great day:upsidedow

How is it that every state except Florida got snow? Crazy!

Janet, how much longer will you be at Macy's? Enjoy Monopoly tonight. :goodvibes

Off to the dentist and the Y. :thumbsup2

How is it that every state except Florida got snow? Crazy!

We can send you some if you want it that badly;)

Janet, how much longer will you be at Macy's? Enjoy Monopoly tonight. :goodvibes

They have actually asked me to stay onas a permemnant PT person. I am going to do it for now, but if it starts to get on my nerves or interferes with Jimmy's stuff I will give it up!

Good Morning! I am annoyed. It snowed. Less than 6 inches, the roads are clear, AND they closed schools:confused3:mad: Why, so they can tack days onto the end? Well, if they add a day on to the end of the year Jimmy will not be attending on that day. SOrry, my kid shouldn't lose a day of summer vacation becasue you are idiots or too lazy to drive to work today. Sorry...thanks for letting me vent:flower3:

Vent away!

CE, how much snow did you/are you getting?

Well, it's what, 11:00 nearly? We already have at least a foot according to D (more on that in a minute) and it's supposed to snow until 8:00. We are now expecting up to 2 FEET. :faint:

Off to the dentist and the Y. :thumbsup2

Have fun! :grin:

So, the people D flew decided that they didn't want to get stuck in the Midwest, so they wound up flying home late last night, rather than coming back today... Good for me - now the snow removal is his problem. :rotfl:

I'm perturbed because we didn't get the auto phone call that school was off, so I had to get up and check early this morning. There's a bunch of questions going on in FB - seems that about half of my friends here in town got the call, and half didn't. :confused3 Weird.

It hadn't started snowing by the time I went to bed around midnight, but when I did get up to check, it was more or less just pouring snow, so I assumed we were done, but a few towns called it last night and we hadn't, so...

At any rate, we're just hanging out, then - it is so bad that I wouldn't consider leaving the house even if we get the driveway cleared. It's also very windy, which is MOST unusual here - I'm used to wind and snow together in IL, but it doesn't happen much here in the woods. Oh, well. I just hope we can keep power, then.

Hope you all have a good day! :)

Hi Everyone :wave2:

Kristel I hope things are going OK :hug:

We don't have snow, wooohoooo :yay: Remember the days when I loved it? Yep they're over :rotfl: It is rather wet though!!!

It's been golf, golf, golf for me. Won a match on Sunday, did a few holes with D on Monday, played in a fun team comp with the lady Captain on Tuesday (which we won and received a basket of flowers) then we played our final group match today which we drew so we're pretty happy. There are 5 teams in our group and the results are pretty tight so we could win if the others do badly :rotfl2:

Tomorrow I have to take the damaged car to the garage so they can look at it then Friday is another golf match, it's the semi-final of a foursomes (with a lady partner and you take alternate shots) knock out. Then I collapse :lmao:

Well, it's what, 11:00 nearly? We already have at least a foot according to D (more on that in a minute) and it's supposed to snow until 8:00. We are now expecting up to 2 FEET.

Yikes:scared1:

So, the people D flew decided that they didn't want to get stuck in the Midwest, so they wound up flying home late last night, rather than coming back today... Good for me - now the snow removal is his problem.

That's good:lmao:

I'm perturbed because we didn't get the auto phone call that school was off, so I had to get up and check early this morning. There's a bunch of questions going on in FB - seems that about half of my friends here in town got the call, and half didn't.

We don't get a call. YOu have to listen to the radio or watch the news. That was fun today since one station was reporting that schools were open aand another was saying they were closed.

Hi Everyone

:wave2:

We don't have snow, wooohoooo :yay: Remember the days when I loved it? Yep they're over :rotfl: It is rather wet though!!!

Knew you'd get over that quick enough:laughing:

It's been golf, golf, golf for me. Won a match on Sunday, did a few holes with D on Monday, played in a fun team comp with the lady Captain on Tuesday (which we won and received a basket of flowers) then we played our final group match today which we drew so we're pretty happy. There are 5 teams in our group and the results are pretty tight so we could win if the others do badly

COngrats and Good luck!

Tomorrow I have to take the damaged car to the garage so they can look at it then Friday is another golf match, it's the semi-final of a foursomes (with a lady partner and you take alternate shots) knock out. Then I collapse :lmao:

:faint:

Hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooo! {echo,echo,echo} Wow, no one checked in yesterday. Hope everyone is okay.

I worked last night. At work now and then a long weekend:yay: Although a busy one. Scouts tonight, tomorrow cleaning/laundry/grocery shopping, SUnday we are going to the Franklin Institute and then Monday we will held to Jimmy's school for the MLK day of service project and then to OT.

Other than that, not much happening here. Hope those who are getting snow are staying safe and those getting rain are staying dry.

Chat later:upsidedow

Woohooo someone's checked in :yay:

Is FB playing up for you guys? It won't load for me :confused:

I played the semi-final of my golf match today and we won but they gave us the match after 6 holes as they weren't feeling very well :sad1: Honestly some women :mad: :rotfl:

No wins today but my £250 ($400) cheque win yesterday was amazing, it's fantastic that it's money rather than anything else, it's gone in our holiday/vacation fund :thumbsup2

So do you all have a long weekend? What are you up too?

Spoke too soon I just won a free download of Letters to Juliet, I thought the comp was for the DVD and have no clue how to use the code but hey ho :rotfl:

Woohooo someone's checked in :yay:

I know I was beginning to thing it was something I said:cool2:

Is FB playing up for you guys? It won't load for me :confused:

It was fine for me:confused3

I played the semi-final of my golf match today and we won but they gave us the match after 6 holes as they weren't feeling very well :sad1: Honestly some women :mad: :rotfl:

You scared them....they didn't want o be embarrassed:lmao:

No wins today but my £250 ($400) cheque win yesterday was amazing, it's fantastic that it's money rather than anything else, it's gone in our holiday/vacation fund :thumbsup2

:woohoo:

Hi guys - I'm here! Well, now I am. ;)

I've been swamped with getting things decided upon and booked for our big road trip, so haven't been DISing much. But we're now as booked as we need to be for the next couple months and I can turn my attention back to all things Mouse! :thumbsup2

Nothing much new here; just trudging along with work, and school for Leo. My next semester begins next Tues., so I'm mentally preparing to be overwhelmed again for a few months. Luckily, I know that one class will be a lot more reading and a lot less writing - sooo much easier on me! The other hasn't provided any information yet, so here's hoping for a not-too-heavy load.

Hope everyone's staying warm! :grouphug:

It'll load once then won't load again, very frustrating, I have comps to enter :rotfl2: BTW I have a seperate FB account for comps, don't want to bombard you all with comp posts!

Mine's doing something similar Jo - and I'm not getting any notifications up top. Who screwed up Facebook?! :confused3

Well I wasn't going to say :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: LY :hug:

:sad1: ;):hug:

It'll load once then won't load again, very frustrating, I have comps to enter :rotfl2: BTW I have a seperate FB account for comps, don't want to bombard you all with comp posts!

Especially since we can't enter them:headache:

Well we were playing very well :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2

I've been swamped with getting things decided upon and booked for our big road trip, so haven't been DISing much. But we're now as booked as we need to be for the next couple months and I can turn my attention back to all things Mouse! :thumbsup2

Did you decide on your stops?

Nothing much new here; just trudging along with work, and school for Leo. My next semester begins next Tues., so I'm mentally preparing to be overwhelmed again for a few months. Luckily, I know that one class will be a lot more reading and a lot less writing - sooo much easier on me! The other hasn't provided any information yet, so here's hoping for a not-too-heavy load.

Good luck with school starting:goodvibes

Mine's doing something similar Jo - and I'm not getting any notifications up top. Who screwed up Facebook?! :confused3
Good and I mean that in a nice way because it means that it's not because I've got some nasty virus :rotfl2:

Especially since we can't enter them:headache:
There are loads of US ones that I can't enter :snooty:

I've won another prize, I need to post I haven't won more often :rotfl2: This was from FB and it's a Tomato compost croc (yes I did need to Google what it was :rotfl: ) it's a pot in the shape of a tomato that you put food scraps into then empty into the compost heap. The one I found looked really cute but I will use it for something else as we don't have a compost heap :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter