Team Focker Watch: Lucky Number 13!

CE- I love jewlery parties... what kind?

Lia Sophia - I have a couple of pairs of earrings from them that I use nearly exclusively, but I don't know that I need anything more - I wear the necklace D & the kids gave me for a birthday every day, and since I only use those other two pairs of earrings... :rotfl:

I've been reading the 2011 Free Trips booklet!!! There are just sooooo many awesome trips !! I am waiting to confirm our Vermont tripa and October Trip !! Althought the dates for Disney are the ones we asked sooo I am pretty sure we have it !!:banana:

No word on the results yet !! But maybe tomorrow !!!I have a Traning in the afternoon so hope to have a shorter day !!!:)

Hi Guys! Long lost Focker here....

Just got a text from Kristel that Doug passed away last night. After meeting them in October, I'm just so sad about it. :sad1:

Funeral will most likely be on Saturday. I'm planning on attending and would be willing to organize flowers and a donation from anyone interested in pooling resources. Please PM or email me if you want to contribute.

Just got a text from Kristel that Doug passed away last night. After meeting them in October, I'm just so sad about it. :sad1:

Funeral will most likely be on Saturday.

That is terrible. Oh ...

Do you know how she is doing?

That is terrible. Oh ...

Do you know how she is doing?

She texted me yesterday that he was off all meds except morphine and valium. We had plans to go to lunch on Saturday, so I don't know that they knew it would happen so soon, but I know that she was happy that he was resting comfortably. I can't imagine the range of emotions she must be feeling...

Hi there, Fockers! :goodvibes

Life has been so, so busy. Where shall I begin? Let's see... I'm finally working hard to get into shape.
I also pulled Aiden out of school last week, so once again, I am truly am Homeschoolmama!
Last week we had to register Baylie for high school!
Competition season starts next week
In two weeks, Mel's coming to visit! :yay: She's going to get to see the girls dance. We're going to have so much fun!

So much good stuff going on! Sorry to hear Aiden was having problems with bullies. Glad you can home school him.
High School! Eek! I'm scared of high school and my oldest is only in 4th. :rotfl2:

I have a bullying story that did a 180 yesterday.

Her next step is that she will clear her calendar and follow him around for the whole day. Then everyone will know that he IS A BULLY and in TROUBLE! :)

Let's hope this works!
Craziness! I guess the parents didn't know it was going on or they didn't care until the principal called. Good to hear the principal is taking care of it.

I've been reading the 2011 Free Trips booklet!!! There are just sooooo many awesome trips !! I am waiting to confirm our Vermont tripa and October Trip !! Althought the dates for Disney are the ones we asked sooo I am pretty sure we have it !!:banana:

No word on the results yet !! But maybe tomorrow !!!I have a Traning in the afternoon so hope to have a shorter day !!!:)
:banana:Sounds great!

She texted me yesterday that he was off all meds except morphine and valium. We had plans to go to lunch on Saturday, so I don't know that they knew it would happen so soon, but I know that she was happy that he was resting comfortably. I can't imagine the range of emotions she must be feeling...
When I saw your post, my first thought was that I didn't realize it was so close, but I guess they didn't either. This is so sad. If you put something together, let me know.

Jodi thanks for letting us know. Kristel please know that I'm thinking of you and sending you lots and lots of love xxxx

Funeral will most likely be on Saturday. I'm planning on attending and would be willing to organize flowers and a donation from anyone interested in pooling resources. Please PM or email me if you want to contribute.

That is so sad, it all happened so quickly. Poor Kristel. :sad1:

Jodi, thanks so much for letting us know. :sad1:

Kristel, my heart is absolutely breaking for you. Please know that you're in my thoughts and I wish you strength and peace. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Jodi - THanks for letting us know.

Kristel - My heart breaks for you. Please know that I am sending thoughts your way and know that we are here for you when you need us:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Kristel- I am so sorry for your loss, I cant even imagine what you must be going through. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so saddened by this also. I got to spend the better part of a day with them in October and had such a wonderful time with them.

Kristel I am so sorry. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

++++++++++++++++++++

I haven't been on much lately. I had a nasty stomach virus. I was also dealing with the news that a friend of my DD's was murdered last week. I stopped by to read but just didn't feel like posting.

I hope you all are having a good day.

I'm at school, but saw the news on FB and wanted to check in. Kristel, I am so, so sorry. I can't even imagine. Much love to you at this time.

To answer the question about homeschooling Aiden again...

Aiden wasn't really being bullied anymore. He did get his water bottle spit in, punched in the stomach, and just generally messed with, but the main reason we made the decision to bring him home again is that he was becoming a different child seeing what all was going on at school amongst the boys. Cussing, hitting, flicking, spitting, pushing... He was becoming a very harsh, angry child. He's too tender-hearted, I guess. :lovestruc

I did talk to his teacher, counselor, bus driver (several times, actually) and there's really no way they can monitor everything all the time. I think he just needs a little more alone time with me and to be built back up again. I can alaready see a huge turn around. I'm really, really enjoying snuggling up on the couch with him and reading (How to Eat Fried Worms, of course!), measuring items around the house with gummy worms, and doing boy things that are fascinating to him, but disgusting to his sisters.

Funny enough, girls can be so mean, but my girls just walk away and cut off the relationship if someone's hateful. Boys just keep coming at you if you don't defend yourself. And when they do defend themselves, they get into trouble. :headache: :sad2:

Anyway... things are settling down and I'm enjoying him so much while he's home. He'll be going back to school for 6th grade when it's time. :teacher:

Funny enough, girls can be so mean, but my girls just walk away and cut off the relationship if someone's hateful. Boys just keep coming at you if you don't defend yourself. And when they do defend themselves, they get into trouble. :headache: :sad2:[/QUTE]

I really thought girls were worst, but the more I hang around Jimmy's school the more I realize that the boys are just as bad, and in some cases worst:scared1:

Anyway... things are settling down and I'm enjoying him so much while he's home. He'll be going back to school for 6th grade when it's time. :teacher:

:thumbsup2

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Morning all. I have been thinking abut Kristel all morning:hug:

Had an emergency dental appointment. Had a choice of having a root canal or the tooth yanked. It is the very last tooth in the back on top. I no longer have that tooth;) Insurance wise, it made more sense. Our dental insurance sucks!

I forgot to get a note for my job, so I have to back this afternoon and pick that up. Then I will surprise Jimmy an pick him up from school instead of sending him to the after school program. I will do his homework with hm so that when Jm gets home they can go to his favorite place...the library!:thumbsup2

I am also taking a box of books fom Jimmy t the school library. We cleaned ot his bookcase this past weekend:cloud9:

Hope you are all having a good day:upsidedow

Thanks Jodi for letting us know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristel, words can't express how deeply sorry I am for your loss. We are here for you :hug:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter