Team Possible at Epcot

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
My son saw something the other afternoon on the Disney Channel about Team Possible at Epcot but I can't find anything on it. Is this happening now at Epcot? Any information that recent guest can give me would be great.

Thanks

Krissy

Yes, it's current in action at Epcot. There are 4 stations in which you can get a phone and follow directions to achieve the mission. First come basis and if a phone is not available at your time you will be given a time to return for your turn.

My son saw something the other afternoon on the Disney Channel about Team Possible at Epcot but I can't find anything on it. Is this happening now at Epcot? Any information that recent guest can give me would be great.

Thanks

Krissy

Go to youtube and type "Kim Possible at Epcot" and there are few videos of it. My kids can't wait to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter