Tebi73's DISigns - New Stuff - 10/9/2010 Post #2820

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebi, I was wondering if I could get the zebra mickey head with hot pink letters....Denise....Brenda. Also The disney cruise line DREAM ears with Walt & Brenda in one ear and Feb 13th-17th 2011 int the other ear ( saw it on post #1682 ) .......and Celebrating 10 magical years Walter and Brenda 2-14-2001 on the photobucket mickey and minnie pic....Thank you sooooooo much.

Hi,
I would love "Where on our way to Disney World" that says Abby for our
May 1st Trip.

If possible a Family one would be perfect too.

(Howell family)
Dad - Bill
Mom - Danielle
Daughter - Abby

Thank you so much for your time and Beautiful work!

Hi, Would you please personalize a couple pirate heads for us for our cruise?
Tigger pirate mickey head-Chris
Mickey pirate mickey head-Aidan
If it's not too much trouble, would you please make the names in the font that looks more like bold printing, not the cursive one (sorry don’t know how else to describe it).
Thanks so much for your time and great work! Traci

Hi,

Would be possible to get a countdown calendar with cars background. It does not need to have the Month but we leave on May 7th and my grandson is having a hard time understanding the time concept, so we thought it might be easier if he had something to mark the days on. We are cruising to Alaska. His Name is Ettyen, his and his parents first cruise. Thanks so much.
anamanxsApril2010.jpg

anamanxsMay2010.jpg

Can I get a Family Vacation one?
Jeff - Donald
Amber - Daisy
Brandt - goofy (10)
Brinly - minnie pink (5)
Boston - pooh (1)

Also, can I get a Friends Forever one that doesn't say WDW?
Brinly - Daisy
Brenna - pink minnie

Last thing...countdown calendar (3 months is fine). We are leaving on Nov 19 and getting there Nov 20. Phinneas and Ferb, Fab 5 and Winnie the Pooh (or just whatever would work for boys and girls).

thanks, I love all of your stuff!
Here's these 2 - I'm still working on the calendar...

FAMILYVACATIONanl.jpg

FRIENDSFOREVERanl.jpg

Hi Allison,

I finally found the design I have been looking for and it was yoru We're on our way to Disneyworld design. I found two of the name I need but I still need Katie and Danielle please. We leave on May 1st. I'm sorry for the late notice, I have actually been searching for the disigner for weeks. Thanks again for your work and all that you do to help others have a more magical trip!

Love your stuff!! Can i Pleeeease get some Autograph book covers?

My girls want these.....

Anna wants.....TinkHaley-1.jpg

Darby wants.... PrincessAutographMaya.jpg

Claire wants..... CharactersJustice.jpg

:woohoo:

Can I get a Family Vacation one?
Jeff - Donald
Amber - Daisy
Brandt - goofy (10)
Brinly - minnie pink (5)
Boston - pooh (1)

Also, can I get a Friends Forever one that doesn't say WDW?
Brinly - Daisy
Brenna - pink minnie

Last thing...countdown calendar (3 months is fine). We are leaving on Nov 19 and getting there Nov 20. Phinneas and Ferb, Fab 5 and Winnie the Pooh (or just whatever would work for boys and girls).

thanks, I love all of your stuff!
Here's the calendars...

anlSeptember2010.jpg

anlOctober2010.jpg

anlNovember2010.jpg

Hello

Your DISigns are absolutely wonderful! Please could we request a stitch head (post 1370) with the name 'Finley'?

Also could I request an 'On our way to Disney World' with Mickey and the gang/castle with 2010 on the bottom
Thankyou so much for your time :goodvibes
BigStitchFinley.jpg

OnOurWaytoDisneyWorld2010.jpg

Hi there,
I absolutely LOVE the Cheer Minnie Patriots design. If possible, could I please get May 2010 in one ear and the name Katie in the other?

Do you have a Mickey Patriots by any chance? If so, could I get May 2010 in one ear and Ryan in the other?

Many thanks!
CheerMinniePatriotsKatie.jpg

FootballMickeyPatriotsRyan.jpg

Hi. I was wondering if I could have some personalized goofy disigns...
big goof with the name Lonnie
big goof with the name Ronelle
little goof (but with max) with the name Dominic
little goof (but with max) with the name Vinnie

also the same names with goofy standing. please.

Is there anything you can do with just Goofy's hat and our names?

Thanks so much!

My daughters LOVE the Big Sis/Little Sis Princess shirts that you made for me! I know you have Snow White & Cinderella, do you have any others? They love them so much, they want more! LOL! Thanks!:flower3:
How about these?

BigSisAriel.jpg

LittleSisAriel.jpg

BigSisAurora.jpg

LittleSisAurora.jpg

BigSisBelle.jpg

LittleSisBelle.jpg

BigSisBambi.jpg

LittleSisBambi.jpg

Tebi, I was wondering if I could get the zebra mickey head with hot pink letters....Denise....Brenda. Also The disney cruise line DREAM ears with Walt & Brenda in one ear and Feb 13th-17th 2011 int the other ear ( saw it on post #1682 ) .......and Celebrating 10 magical years Walter and Brenda 2-14-2001 on the photobucket mickey and minnie pic....Thank you sooooooo much.
ZebraPrintDenise.jpg

ZebraPrintBrenda.jpg

DisneyDreamMickeyHeadWaltBrenda.jpg

AnniversaryMickeyMinnieWaltBrenda.jpg

Hi,
I would love "Where on our way to Disney World" that says Abby for our
May 1st Trip.

If possible a Family one would be perfect too.

(Howell family)
Dad - Bill
Mom - Danielle
Daughter - Abby

Thank you so much for your time and Beautiful work!
OnOurWaytoDisneyWorldAbby.jpg

FRIENDSFOREVERHowellFamily.jpg

Hi, Would you please personalize a couple pirate heads for us for our cruise?
Tigger pirate mickey head-Chris
Mickey pirate mickey head-Aidan
If it's not too much trouble, would you please make the names in the font that looks more like bold printing, not the cursive one (sorry don’t know how else to describe it).
Thanks so much for your time and great work! Traci
PirateMickeyHeadAidan-1.jpg

PirateTiggerHeadChris.jpg

We are actually leaving for WDW AKV Kidani on the same date as this calender, and our kids are having a hard time understanding the time line!!

If possible can we get this calender, just with the wording change for Hunter & Shelby Rae's first trip to WDW? This way they can mark the days off and SEE how many days till we leave!!

If you can we would appreciate it!! Thanks!! :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter