Tech support issues for eTicket

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hi everyone,

If you have any issues with eTicket, or suggestions for improvement - please be sure to go to http://www.eticketapp.com/support/ - that is being monitored by the development team for eTicket. We're not going to be able to provide proper support for the app via the boards, so that will be the best, quickest way to address any issues or problems.

Thanks,
Pete

Great, just came in here to post an issue I'm having with logging into the DISBoards from the app. So glad you guys are using Get Satisfaction!

Everyone should keep in mind that your forum password is case sensitive -for people having issues logging in, that's turning out to be the cause.

Pete

Is there a way to add times to items you add to your itinerary??

Bornteach said:

Love the app.

Have the same question. I love the itinerary feature, but I can't figure how to add anything past the first day.

Thanks!!

The itinerary is designed as a sortable list. If you need/want to add an item and make a note about a specific time, say for a meeting or dinner reservation, then create a custom itinerary item using the "+" sign. You can add a time to those.

We've got a small bug we're working to fix with custom itinerary items right now. Text written in the notes box is not saving. The temporary work around is to write your dining reservation number next to the time.

Imperfect, I know, but we'll have a patch out soon that fixes this.

But like Pete says, best to check out our dedicated support page for questions and help with eTicket should the need arise.

Our main site is at www.eticketapp.com

You'll find a support page there.

I have a suggestion....can there be a back button when you scroll to the bottom of the page on a thread on the DIS??

We have submitted eTicket version 1.11 to Apple for iTunes App Store approval. Your app will automatically upgrade for free once it's approved and available.

This version fixes several bugs including:

• International users can now enter dates in the DVC Calculator and in the Itinerary (fixed the DD/MM/YYYY vs MM/DD/YYYY date settings)
  • Notes for Custom Itinerary Items now save correctly
  • You can now go back and edit Custom Itinerary Items
  • A bug where Hotel and Flight Info wasn't being saved under all circumstances is fixed
  • DISboard users with special characters (things like "&" or an apostrophe, etc.) in their usernames can now login to the boards from eTicket

We're also working on the way Park Hours are displaying right now. This doesn't require an app update, the change will just happen. So if you see something a little strange with Park Hours in the next few days, that's just me, and it will be cleaned up very soon.

Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions. Expect upgrades to the eTicket software features shortly!

-Josh

The only problem I had was that it got stuck on that little circle thingy. I really started hating that little circle. I started calling it "that (bleep)ing circle."

I'm not computer savvy and have been through so many horror-support things that I would now rather live without something than bother trying to get any sort of tech support. So, I did what I could without trying to get support and before getting my computer son to work on it.

I walked away for a few hours. And it worked!!!

When I came back, I got the home screen (or whatever it is called) and I haven't had a problem since. Yea!! :cool1:

My dream addition would be to have a parking section where I could touch boxes like "Imagine" or "Grumpy" and numbers for my parking section and it would show up under "I parked in" or something. I think a lot of folks would like that.

I'd also like prettier colors, like light pinks, greens, yellows, etc. The look of the thing is very slick and cool, but I want pretty. So get to work on that, why don't you? Change the whole thing just for me. Thanks. ;)

Whenever I open a thread on the Disboards it automatically goes to the last post. I want to read it from the beginning! Is there some way to adjust it?

Whenever I open a thread on the Disboards it automatically goes to the last post. I want to read it from the beginning! Is there some way to adjust it?

I have the same problem! I am curious to see if is there a way to change this as well!

msteddom said:
Me too! I also am having a hard time figuring out the help site, but I did try to go there to figure it out!

We just left our week long vacation and of course, love the app. The one thing I noticed (and at DAP too) was the DPS finder puts me about 1000 yards from where I actually am. We were in building 49 at OKW but it kept putting me in the woods near the highway behind building 55.

When were were at the Dolphin, I was off in the woods. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter