• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tech support

Ok more of what I would consider good news. The party that is traveling w us linked their tix and guess what? They didn't work either. She called member services yesterday (first time). She was on the phone for almost an hour but....they fixed her problem right then and there. Since we are traveling together she wanted the same fp as us so they fixed her tix and then copied and pasted (their words) my plans into her plans and gave her all the same fp. They can fix it. I would say also its a matter of getting in touch w the right individual. FYI. We check in October 6.

Ok more of what I would consider good news. The party that is traveling w us linked their tix and guess what? They didn't work either. She called member services yesterday (first time). She was on the phone for almost an hour but....they fixed her problem right then and there. Since we are traveling together she wanted the same fp as us so they fixed her tix and then copied and pasted (their words) my plans into her plans and gave her all the same fp. They can fix it. I would say also its a matter of getting in touch w the right individual. FYI. We check in October 6.

softballmom3 were their passes expired? Or was it something different causing them not to be allowed fp+ assigning?

Perhaps, since others have been successful with the copy/paste approach when calling MS, is get all the FP+ selections into my DM account. Then when I am satisfied that the plans are pretty firm I'll call MS and ask that they copy/paste on their end before we even head down.

Not having warm fuzzies that the folks at check-in or concierge will be able to fix this, especially considering that I don't have a guarantee that my passes are valid. They should be, but my fear is that I will have to visit the Guest Services every time I try to enter a park. :confused3

softballmom3 were their passes expired? Or was it something different causing them not to be allowed fp+ assigning?

Perhaps, since others have been successful with the copy/paste approach when calling MS, is get all the FP+ selections into my DM account. Then when I am satisfied that the plans are pretty firm I'll call MS and ask that they copy/paste on their end before we even head down.

Not having warm fuzzies that the folks at check-in or concierge will be able to fix this, especially considering that I don't have a guarantee that my passes are valid. They should be, but my fear is that I will have to visit the Guest Services every time I try to enter a park. :confused3

No, the passes weren't expired. They were tickets we purchased through undercover tourist (new plastic ones). Unfortunately they don't link well with the new MDE so we had to call.

I've been getting an i'm not eligible error message when trying to choose fp's. I can do one day of them, on the second set of dates on a split stay, but during the first stay, i am not able to make any selections (even though I have a 2 day pass, I can only make selections for 1 day on the second stay) I keep trying to get on live chat on Disney's website, but not able to for several days now. No emails back since last thurs. I guess it shouldn't be too much of a problem getting on Potc and Thunder mountain?

I've been getting an i'm not eligible error message when trying to choose fp's. I can do one day of them, on the second set of dates on a split stay, but during the first stay, i am not able to make any selections (even though I have a 2 day pass, I can only make selections for 1 day on the second stay) I keep trying to get on live chat on Disney's website, but not able to for several days now. No emails back since last thurs. I guess it shouldn't be too much of a problem getting on Potc and Thunder mountain?

Did you try calling and getting one of the CM's to assist you? Unfortunately my experience with emailing wasn't great. I needed to call to get the ball rolling.

Question, the single two-day pass that you are using, one day for one vacation, the second day for your second stay... are the days you are trying to use it greater then 14 days apart? Just a thought, unless you have a non-expiring tix, I was under the impression that tix expired 14 days after first use, but I could be wrong?

I'm still working on finalizing my FP+ but will call before I arrive to ask that they copy my DM's FP+ to mine and DB MB.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter