Techno Hoodies/Earphones

momxx5

DIS Veteran
FYI.....

Old Navy has Techno Hoodies....hoodies with headphones built in. Limited supply but they are on sale starting today at $25 (reg. $34.95).
They also have ski hats, touques (knitted winter hat) with headphones in them.

All their headphones and earbuds are also on sale.

Note: not suggesting anyone get one if they do not use it properly (of course I don't have one, never approved).
BUT....if you open an Old Navy store card you get additional 25% off entire purchase.

Sweater sale is also this weekend.....starting at $10.

Just an FYI.

thanks! ordered them for my daughters. Old Navy also had a 30% off code which brought it down to $44 shipped :)

Heather

I'm going to have to head out to Old Navy today. My Angel Tree girl only asked for clothing...Target and Old Navy.

Yesterday at Sears in the boys department I found hoodie buddies on sale for 60% off of $46 dollars. Didn't but one because we live in Florida and rarely have use for jackets but thought it was a good deal.

I love the idea of the techno hoodie, but I don't like the graphic they use. My ds9 likes plain things and wouldn't like a huge skull on his shirt. And my dd13 doesn't want a huge cupcake or butterfly on her hoodie. I wish they'd offer some solid color choices.

Sears has them on sale for as low as $17.00. Use coupon code REALJOY for additional 15% off. I got some for my boys for $15 each although colors are limited.

I love the idea of the techno hoodie, but I don't like the graphic they use. My ds9 likes plain things and wouldn't like a huge skull on his shirt. And my dd13 doesn't want a huge cupcake or butterfly on her hoodie. I wish they'd offer some solid color choices.

search hoodie buddie, they have plain ones. JCP carries them (at least in the Jr. dept).

i have one question why??...hoodies with headsets..dont get it..kind of like the snuggie..or the forever lazy...all gimmicks..oh well to each his own..and how do you wash it..wont it ruin the headphones..if they are built in..i assume u can take them out..just asking a dumb ? i guess

A good friend's son has one and she has washed and dried it in machines and the hoodie headphones are still in great shape....after 1 yr.

I like the hats for the older boys who run (conditioning) after school...they are using their ipods anyways with headphones, why not have it already in hat?!?!

Bruce, Yes, it is like the snuggie, etc. But for some its fun and they really use it.

I'm an adult and have one. I wear it all the time. Whenever I run or go for a walk outside. I also used it on the plane and on car rides. It has come in handy more than I thought it would. I mainly use it for when I exercise.

I machine wash and hang it to dry. The only down fall is the rubber ear pieces fall off easily. I have lost many of them.

They do run small. The 13yr old may be able to wear an adult small. They do tend to shrink.

I did well on my techno hoodie. My son (17) likes them.. not for the headphones but the for the style and the colors.

They are $25 right now in store. I had a Groupon that I bought last week for $10 for $20 worth of merchandise.

I bought one mens technohoodie.

Old Navy Price $25

Groupon price $10 (for $20 worth of merchandise)
OOP price $5

Total $15.

I also asked if I can get a price adjustment if the hoodie price goes down from $25 and the store clerk said yes.

Bought the Hoodie Buddies today at Jcpenney's. Got 3 ladies and 1 in men. The mens was on sale for 24.99 and the ladies were on sale for 26.99 then got an extra 20% off for using my card. All for less than 100.00. Great start to Christmas shopping. ON the website shows all were out of stock but they were in stock in my local store. I had not heard of these hoodies until I saw this post. Thank you OP for opening up a Christmas idea for my older niece and nephew that is getting harder to by far and has just about anything but didn't have these.:thumbsup2

Old navy had plain colors, no graphics.

Kmart had plain ones in the men's dept last weekend. They were $19.99.

I'm an adult and have one. I wear it all the time. Whenever I run or go for a walk outside. I also used it on the plane and on car rides. It has come in handy more than I thought it would. I mainly use it for when I exercise.

I machine wash and hang it to dry. The only down fall is the rubber ear pieces fall off easily. I have lost many of them.

Where do you get extra rubber pieces for them? I bought 4 of the hoodie buddies at Jcpenney's and would like to get extra of the rubber ear pieces for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter