Teen Beach Movie on recent cruises?

poohj80

Got Hunny?
Now that Teen Beach Movie has aired, wondering if any beach/dance parties have been added to the cruises similar to Typhoon Lagoon? Thinking something on Castaway would be perfect!

Anyone cruised recently who can report?

Thanks!

I'm guessing no responses means no Teen Beach Movie related events on-board

I wouldn't expect it to. They will be showing it on the Dumbotron like other Disney channel movies though. It will be listed in the navigator.

I wouldn't expect it to. They will be showing it on the Dumbotron like other Disney channel movies though. It will be listed in the navigator.

I thought it would be a good fit for a dance party on the pool deck instead of the conga line we did with Goofy.

We got off the Fantasy a week ago, and they showed it once at the pool deck on the tunnel vision (I think that's what they called it), at 10:30pm! Just a late night movie. My girls enjoyed it!

I was wondering the exact same thing. My DD would LOVE a dance party to that music!

There is a zombiefied movie for teens in the vibe but its not on the beach if that helps you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter