Teen girl ideas for WDW besides parks!

PerfectMermaid

Earning My Ears
I'm 13 and I need something to do besides just the parks at wdw! What else is there for teen girls like me?!?!:confused3

i dont know what happened there :/

what i said was: Disney Quest is always good, have you ever been?

i dont know what happened there :/

what i said was: Disney Quest is always good, have you ever been?

Downtown Disney isn't exactly a park. :) Also, you could check out other hotels-but that would involve going to a park to catch a monorail/bus or driving there. :/

you could enjoy the hotel you are staying at, maybe do some hidden mickey hunting, collecting little things to put in a scrapbook. but i agree that you should enjoy the parks when you are there.

Even though you would rather do something else beside the parks, you should still check them out! They are amazing and a ton of fun!

BUT, even though you don't want to go to the parks, there is still a ton of stuff to do!
- What girl doesn't like shopping? Go to DTD for the day.
- Check out the hotels. I love exploring the hotels. It's one of my favorite things to do at WDW.
- Play a round of mini golf.
- Swim in the pool.

I hope those ideas will help you! :goodvibes

Why wouldn't you go to the parks!? They make Disney, Disney!
I like going to Downtown Disney to go shopping, Disney Quest, and chill out. We usually go there one night throughout the week. We'll get there around 4:00 and have an early dinner, then go shopping and do Disney Quest. Then at night my parents drink and stuff at one of those little bar/cabana things down on the lake while my brother and I go off on our own.

I always go to different hotels and meet new people if you know what I mean :love: buttt the parks are super fun no matter how you are!

You can always explore places you have never been. Like, in the parks there are always new places to see and do. Or, you can go in the shops and explore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter