• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teens hanging out - Summer at HH Question

dairyou

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi,

We are contemplating taking a summer HH trip. This would be our first time :)

In the summer, will teens meet and hang around? My kids would love to meet other kids, but if this isn't something that tends to happen, we'll go at a cheaper time.

I know on our last DCL cruise this happened, just wondering for HH.

Thanks for all your help!

Deb

Oh....Also will activities be in full swing in May? Or since it is slower time, will they not?

Activities will all be available in May (with the probable exception of the Tuesday night fireworks). There are some teen "specific" programs offered by the recreation staff at the resort and, yes, the teens do tend to "hang-out" together in the evenings.

The resort has lots of activities for all age groups (including adults) and also some family activities for those who choose to participate. The rec staff is an energetic bunch who do a great job of engaging all guests in their programs.

Have a great stay!

I was interested in this too. Our 16 yr old DD in an "only' and is alittle worried about being stuck at HH with just us seniors! :rolleyes:

We're hoping there will be plenty of teens around at the end of June next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter