Tell me about Biergarten!

You will have a lot of fun if your kids like dancing. We go every year and I ask my kids 8 and 10 every year where we must eat. It is the only place they both say. They say the rest doesn’t matter. Hope you can tune your ADR right at the end of a show! Have fun.

We went for the first time 2 trips ago. The entertainment was a big disappointment because it consisted of one guy with an accordian. The rest of the band was unable to make it for some reason or another. On the other hand we met some wonderful people. And we kept running into them for the rest of our trip. The food was good and we may try it again at some point. Hopefully we will actually get to see the entertainment.

My fiancé/family and I tried Biergarten for the first time during our January 2019 trip and we all loved it! We didn't mind sharing a table (it's kind of loud, so there really wasn't a lot of intermingling between our group and theirs) but it did feel a little cramped. The entertainment was great, they had the whole band up there and, when they asked about any celebrations and my mother shouted to them about our engagement (my fiancé proposed to me that morning) they made a big deal about it with a song and dance - it was hilarious and a nice touch of Disney magic. We all thought (especially for a buffet) that the food was incredible - the only thing none of us liked was the streusel; it was really cold, which was a tad disappointing, but everything else was so good that we didn't mind it too much. Overall, we would absolutely recommend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter