Tell me about Cypress Harbour

Whenever my husband and I have been forced to sleep on a sofa bed we have always taken the mattress off of the frame folded it back up into the sofa and put the mattress alone on the floor. MUCH more comfortable. I think when most sofa beds are uncomfortable it is because you can feel the frame through it...

HTH.

I read here that the resort provides pool towels. Are they in the condo or do you pick them up at the pool? I know some condos do not provide them, so I was happy to read this. Thanks for the childproofing info!!

The pool towels are in the master bath under the sink. There is also a note saying to use these towels as pool towels. I wish I would have known in advance as this would have saved some packing space.

For those visiting soon, here is Marriott's website about Cypress Harbour Resort. Look around at some of the links on the left side and you'll find nice photos and detailed info (including a villa floorplan) about this lovely resort.

Marriott Cypress Harbour

Timeshare Users Group or TUG is a wonderful resource. As a non-member, you'd have access to the bulletin boards and many terrific, helpful people. But the Resort Ratings & Reviews are only accessible to members ($15 for the first year, includes a free classified ad).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter