• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about Disney Quest

DisneyTravelers2008

Sally & Clay (Disney Travelers 2008)
Have you been to Disney Quest at Downtown Disney? Can you spend all day therre? What is your favorite thing there?

it's good for four hours on an unpopulated day, it is some what fun but the technology is too out dated that i would not spend $40 to get in but if you are a AP holder you get in for free so that's good.

We usually went there at night everyday for an hour or two because it was free for us, and we got everything done that we wanted to do there before the end of the week.

i'd say only go if it's free.
it's fun and etc., but if you can be at a disney park, go to a disney park.
really you can have the same graphics, etc., on your wii/ps3 or whatever at home.

:-)

Personally, I'd go once again, and that's about it.

I've only been twice in...ever, and it didn't thrill me.

it's good for four hours on an unpopulated day, it is some what fun but the technology is too out dated that i would not spend $40 to get in but if you are a AP holder you get in for free so that's good.

AP holders get in free? Can someone confirm, all I can find is a discount. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter