• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about happy hour at catal....

sheri236

Mouseketeer
....including wine Wednesdays. I see the special appetizer menu and the list of wine that is half off 3-5pm. Just wondering if these specials are available throughout the restaurant or just in certain areas? If I make a reservation for an early dinner can I take advantage anywhere they seat us? Also any feedback on the food? Thanks!

....including wine Wednesdays. I see the special appetizer menu and the list of wine that is half off 3-5pm. Just wondering if these specials are available throughout the restaurant or just in certain areas? If I make a reservation for an early dinner can I take advantage anywhere they seat us? Also any feedback on the food? Thanks!

Happy hour specials usually require sitting at the bar.

We sat a table when we went for happy hour. This was back in January though. Also if you have an annual pass, you can’t use your discount on happy hour items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter