Tell me about kectup at Wispering Canyon..

Now if we told you, we'd have to kill you!:teeth:

Let's just say it's fun! You don't want us to spoil the suprise now do you!

Well I am just trying to figure out if I should go there or not. I plan on staying at the WL and eating there on our 1st night before all the parks and things the next day!

Personally have not been there myself. Going there this fall. If you did a search going back a month or so and get your answer or wait and be surprised

not sure hoe to surch on here. Just trying to decide if my kids would want to deal with ketcup. thats all.

not sure how to surch on here. Just trying to decide if my kids would want to deal with ketcup. thats all.

If you're already going to stay at the WL, do eat dinner there. The kids will definitely enjoy themselves.

Oh, and the ketchup thing.... you might just wind up with what we got:

f8846767.jpg

Without ruining your fun... The Whispering Canyon is GREAT... as far as the Ketchup is concerned, they don't add ketchup to your food or anything like that...it is just if you ask for Ketchup be prepared. The servers at the Canyon are crazy, they have A LOT of fun and things tend to get a little insane... Last time I was there I ended up being the statue of liberty (with straws in my hair)...The food is good and the atmosphere is a hoot... don't worry about the ketchup, it won't bite you :)

Don't miss the fun at Whispering Canyon! My 9 year old DD asked for ketchup for her fries, and we giggled thru the whole meal!:p

If you ask for ketchup (and you must ask for it ... it's not offered or brought to the table when the meal is served, nor is it available on the table), you will get it -- lots and lots of bottles of it. When the next table asks, you get the privilege of taking the bottles to them. It's hilarious when someone asks who doesn't know how the request is handled.

The big (!) soda glass (or water) is another WCC "joke." If you "pester" your server for a LARGE drink or refills of water, you might end up with the super-duper sized glass.

The antics depend a lot on your server ... some are wild and crazy while others are a bit more laid back. Be warned... some antics might get you put in "jail" at your table (they bring out some framed bars and you have to spend your meal (eating, too) "behind bars!"

Other antics (none of these are guaranteed to produce any results and be warned your mileage may vary depending on your server):

-- Ask where your server's six-shooter (not "GUN") is

-- Ask for directions to the restrooms

-- Ask for directions to Universal Studios

-- Wear a hat or T-shirt from Universal Studios (other Orlando attractions may work, just not as good as Universal)

-- Ask where you can buy gum at WDW

One big misunderstanding about this place is that the server is required to act crazy. they do not. It is your luck if you get one that will.

Also, if a gag has already been played on another table, it is unlikely that the same gag will be played on you.

The best way to enjoy this place is take part of the fun, by and try to egg you server on. If you do not get a response, then do not be offended.

there are lots of post here that people get mad because the ketchup was just played at the table next to them, but not on them. They do not understand gags and practical jokes.

It is best to not expect something, they can read people and tell it their gag will be a surprise to them. What fun will it be if everyone knew what to expect.

We ate at WCC last week and are veterans there, but they even still surprised us with more antics! We had the craziest server...Bobby the Kid! We had a party of 9 and laughed the entire time! The kids wound up with about 200 crayons;) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter