Tell me about Wal-Mart grocery delivery

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
Will they deliver to bell services or do we need to be in our room? If we need to be there, will they contact us for us to come down? If so can we then have bell services delivery the groceries to our room on a cart?

Tell me about setting up a time for delivery. Is it in a one hour increment, or?

Will they deliver beer and or wine?

And last one (for now) can someone confirm they do deliver to Boardwalk?

We stayed at BWV between Christmas and New Years and used Walmart to deliver groceries. Yes, they will deliver to the resort. We have used other grocery delivery services in the past, but decided to use Walmart this trip and loved it. Prices are good and you can schedule a 1 hour delivery window. They called me about 2 hours before delivery to confirm and also when they were at the front of the resort. You can track their car through the app to see exactly how close they are to you which I thought was helpful.
They won't deliver beer or wine, so we ordered that stuff through Instacart and that worked out great too. I found codes for free delivery for both Walmart and Instacart online.
Walmart will allow you to add alcohol to your cart but will make you cancel it before scheduling delivery, FYI.

We stayed at BWV between Christmas and New Years and used Walmart to deliver groceries. Yes, they will deliver to the resort. We have used other grocery delivery services in the past, but decided to use Walmart this trip and loved it. Prices are good and you can schedule a 1 hour delivery window. They called me about 2 hours before delivery to confirm and also when they were at the front of the resort. You can track their car through the app to see exactly how close they are to you which I thought was helpful.
They won't deliver beer or wine, so we ordered that stuff through Instacart and that worked out great too. I found codes for free delivery for both Walmart and Instacart online.
Walmart will allow you to add alcohol to your cart but will make you cancel it before scheduling delivery, FYI.

Fantastic. Thank you. Is bell services ok with us using them (and tipping of course) to unload and bring everything to our room? We will be there for 10 days and plan on having quite a few meals in the room so we will have a decent amount of groceries.

I met them and tipped in cash, but they will also send a link in an email to tip too. I just used a bell services cart and brought the groceries to my room myself and returned it but I’m sure they will help you if you need them.

I met them and tipped in cash, but they will also send a link in an email to tip too. I just used a bell services cart and brought the groceries to my room myself and returned it but I’m sure they will help you if you need them.

I'm surprised bell services let you use a cart. I never tried, but I thought they would see that as losing a tip if you were to move the groceries yourself. We have met amazon now in the lobby of a resort but that was just for a few things, not cases of water or multiple bags of groceries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter