Tell me ONE thing you do every trip!

There are a few things we do every trip.
We always start at Magic Kingdom.
Have to ride: POC, HM, COP, Wedway People Mover.

We have a drink at Trader Sam's Grotto in the evening when the musician is playing. Something about sitting under palm trees and listening to the music.

Purchase the refillable mugs.

Take a day in the middle of the week to do nothing but the pool.
On other days, hit the pool after dinner.

We try to hit a new (to us) restaurant each trip.

Magic Kingdom:
Eat: Turkey Leg
Ride: Space Mountain and People Mover
Restaurant: Cosmic Rays

Epcot:
Eat: Funnel Cakes
Ride: Spaceship Earth
Restaurant: Restaurant Marrakesh

Hollywood:
Eat: Mickey Bars
Ride: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Restaurant: Woody's Lunch Box

Animal Kingdom:
Eat: Whatever catches our fancy in Zuri's Sweets Shop
Ride: Expedition Everest
Restaurant: Tusker House

Planning our next trip and looking for ideas. I haven't been in 6 years and my partner hasn't been in 26 yea

Last time I was at MK, I took a walk outside the park for a minute to Grand Floridian and back. I was with my (napping) daughter at the time, but man was that relaxing. No one on the trail and still great views. A great minute to step away.

Did something similar at Epcot -- walked out international gateway, down to Boardwalk, and walked the lap a few times. Absolutely will do again. It's a great midday break, and an easy one.
My wife and I have a lot of traditions... things we do every time we go. Here are just a few:

- Grab drinks and apps at Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom. Such a unique experience for a theme park
- Watch the Magic Kingdom Fireworks from the beach at Poly, barefoot with toes in the sand, after dinner at Kona
- Get in line for any E-ticket ride five minutes before closing then hang in the park until it's a ghost town

Love hearing everyone's ideas. Cheers.

It is kinda funny that most posters here don't understand "tell me ONE thing you do every trip" LOL. I will go with have brunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe because my Wife loves the Victorian style.

The one must-do for me every trip is to see the Tiki Birds, preferably while enjoying a Dole Whip Float.

Last day is always Magic Kingdom
We always eat at Crystal Palace
We always do as many photo pass photos as we can
We do a down day for every 2-3 days in the park - often visit DS or hotels to explore.

Another tradition we love: Rope drop Epcot but don't rush to an attraction. Instead, head straight in to the World Showcase and just walk around. It is amazing first thing in the morning. There is hardly anyone there, it's so clean and quiet, and you really can slow down your pace walking through some of the countries. It's magic, we think.

First Night: Relax, enjoying the view wherever we are, and find the nearest lounge (bar).
MK: Walk across the Adventure Land Bridge, Pirates of the Caribbean, Thunder Mt. RR, Haunted House, It's a Small World, Barnstormer, always try & walk thru the Castle but it's usually blocked, and Monster Laugh Floor
HS: Star Tours and possibly Toy Story Mania. Olga's Cantina is cool but it's a 'one & done', DH likes Tower of Terror
Epcot: World Showcase and possibly Test Track and VQ Guardians of the Galaxy
AK: Safari, Expedition, It's a Bug's Life and possibly Dinosaur

We do the most rides in MK but we also only go there once because it is where you'll see the most melt downs no matter what time of day. Actually WDW has turned into one big bar crawl for us but not sure that's what you're asking. LOL Enjoy!

We start and end every trip with a stop at Disney Springs. Since it opened, we make sure to pick up Gideon's on the first day of our trip to last us while there, and pick up more to bring home to family and friends :)

Go to Epcot. I can't go to Orlando without going there at least once.

I just realized that every one of our trips is different!! There are no common things we do every trip

First thing I do each trip, after settling in at the resort, is to visit Disney Springs and visit both Blaze Pizza and Goofy's Candy Company.

Planning our next trip and looking for ideas. I haven't been in 6 years and my partner hasn't been in 26 years!!
I always take a stroll by the river from HS to Epcot... not the most exciting suggestion , but very relaxing. It's usually the last thing I do before my return back to the u.k.

We always start with our first afternoon/night at Disney Springs. We eat at the Boathouse and then watch a movie at the AMC. It's a great way to start out our trip because we are too tired for the parks but don't just want to crash in our room all day.

This may seem a little dry, but I have always attended the Flag Retreat. I'll be there this September for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter