Tell me the "weather" where you live.

22 degrees and sunny today.
Got about 5 inches yesterday, when out plowing.
Worst of the snow was supposed to be right across my area but
went about 20 miles north of me . they got almost 2 feet.
Made an easy plowing day for me the heavy snow was outside my contracts

This was our weather this morning.

Sam's Club in Clarksville. 15 degrees. They had plowed the lot from the Thursday snow, but there were still sheets of ice and snow pack all over. It was cold!

Tonight it is lovely. In the mid 60s, but I'm not in Clarksville anymore.

20220108_065201_copy_2016x1134.jpg
20220108_065243_copy_2304x1296.jpg

j

It is currently 28 here in Central PA with full sunshine. Wind has died off, yesterday snow was blowing all over the place. Sun is causing some melting to occur.
Tomorrow (Sunday) is not a day for any travel thru PA, we are predicted to get an ice storm covering almost the entire state, we are to be in heaviest area of snow/ice. Snow would be fine, ice, is a no go.
So will be making chili here this afternoon before NFL games. Tomorrow being home, thinking about making French Onion soup to enjoy.
You should start a recipes thread. First start off with french onion soup please.

We are going to get single digit cold this Saturday, then we are watching a storm coming Sunday/Monday. The weather forecasters have given the range of snowfall 3 to 15 inches. If they make it broad enough they won't be wrong. We will wait and see, all we can do. Snowblower is ready to go.

TN
27 now. 50 for high.

They are saying on Sunday we could get 5-10 inches. We are headed to the store for supplies, just in case.

TN
27 now. 50 for high.

They are saying on Sunday we could get 5-10 inches. We are headed to the store for supplies, just in case.

We are not getting that warm today. They have not put out snow totals yet for us, tonight will be first one. DW is stopping on way home from work to shop as she usually does on Saturday but morning temp is forecast to be 7. She said she would rather sleep in at that temp.

Cold and fixin to snow
so we went to Tybee island...

On the way down I mentioned, why aren't we going to WDW and got a look that could kill most men... luckily i have developed an immunity to it...

i know this is shocking but our weather people are still not sure what will come to atlanta. Right now it is 50 and sunny. Tomorrow does not look too bad either. Unfortunately we cannot get to the grocery store till tomorrow. I have already heard that all the shelves are empty. Could be slim pickings for food next week.

To my Fort friends. I follow this guy on YouTube and I've found him to be be pretty accurate. Plus he does the entire country which I like because I have friends and family all over. (Plus I'm a weather nerd).
This is from this morning so you can get an idea how he presents.
Don

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter