Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Sadly the rain skipped our area, we are now around 3 weeks without any measurable rain locally. Even the weeds are wilting.

Warming up a bit this week. mid 80s for the high and lows in the 50s and sunny. Perfect camping weather. Just need about 15 more weeks of vacation at work.

I know some people look forward to this time of year, but I'd rather have an overnight low of 80 in mid July.

j
giphy.gif

Spring and fall are the pay off. This is crazy talk.

Heavy rain all day. Cold. Dreary - been raining since Saturday. ME NO LIKE.

Mid 20s the last few nights and highs in the mid 40s since last Friday, but no precipitation. We are supposed to be warming up the rest of the week with mid 60s by Saturday.

j

Mid 20s the last few nights and highs in the mid 40s since last Friday, but no precipitation. We are supposed to be warming up the rest of the week with mid 60s by Saturday.

j
Ok, we've got another two and a half months till our two weeks of winter. My snow plow is ready!
Florida Snowplow.jpg
{Yes, I know you all have seen it before but hey, I still think it's funny! If anybody else laughs it's a bonus!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter