Tell me what you love at these...

StuckinPA

Mouseketeer
Booked Morimoto for a first time experience this June, and will be heading to 50s Prime Time after a decade away. Tell me what you love off the menus. :)

Booked Morimoto for a first time experience this June, and will be heading to 50s Prime Time after a decade away. Tell me what you love off the menus. :)
Chef Morimoto is Japanese and sushi is a possibility. But the menu bends more towards Chinese.....with pictures.....
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/morimoto-asia-lunch-and-brunch-review-at-disney-springs/

I'd be ordering the dumplings from the dim sum portion of the menu....then a Peking Duck.

50's Prime Time is Americana - pot roast, meatloaf, and fried chicken - served with mashed potatoes. You can order any of these individually, or as a combination plate. Throw in an order of onion rings and the combo-platter is enough for two (not too hungry) adults. They are also 'known' for their PB&J milkshake (which does not sound appetizing to me).

The most popular item on the menu is the Morimoto Spare Ribs - $14 for three - and they are incredible. Even the Chicken Fried Rice is outstanding.

Is Morimoto really a signature for dinner? My DS (20) is going on his own and I made a list of Disney Spring place he might like but noticed that Morimoto's is listed at Signature for dinner on the DIS. Lunch menu is very limited.

50's prime time-Meatloaf or Lasagna. You can't go wrong with either. You could always have everyone in your party order something different and share food. You would all get to experience a lot of different options that way. Enjoy!

Is Morimoto really a signature for dinner? My DS (20) is going on his own and I made a list of Disney Spring place he might like but noticed that Morimoto's is listed at Signature for dinner on the DIS. Lunch menu is very limited.
'Signature' will only matter if using Disney Dining Plan - which would require 2-table service credits.

I haven't been to Morimoto Asia yet, but Aunt Liz's Golden Fried Chicken at 50's Prime Time Cafe is pretty fantastic.

Meatloaf at the 50s Prime Time Cafe, for sure. I even make it at home using the AllEars recipe - it's never as good though!

Only been to 50s and love the meatloaf. In laws live the fried chicken. And we get milkshakes.

The most popular item on the menu is the Morimoto Spare Ribs - $14 for three - and they are incredible. Even the Chicken Fried Rice is outstanding.

I haven't been able to eat inside, yet, but we got the ribs from the QS outside, really delicious and $10 for 3. My kids were like wild dogs but I managed a rib, 1/2 a pork bao, and half an egg roll - out of the six menu items we ordered! The other item was chicken bao but I didn't get any.
I keep reading that the burl-bop and ramen are outstanding.

At 50s, the fried chicken and PB&J shake were the best. I don't even LIKE peanut butter, or jelly, but that dessert is greater than the sum of its parts.

the sake sangria at morimoto is awesome! i totally hae forgotten what i have eaten there, but i do know every dinner i have had was excellent. same with my wife.

I love the pot roast at 50's. I have a difficult time finishing it, and I'm glad none of their desserts appeal to me so I can try to finish without worrying about saving room!

The ribs at Morimoto for sure. If I'd known how delicious they were I would have ordered the larger version of it. I was initially a little worried about going there as I am allergic to seafood and I'm not that fond of Chinese food which Morimoto's seems to focus on more than Japanese (I like a fair bit of Japanese food as long as it's not seafood). I did check out the menu to make sure that there was something that I could eat and choose the Duck Ramen. Fantastic choice IMO. I loved it. The broth was soooo tasty. I'd have no hesitation at all about going back again.

Pot roast at 50's Primetime. I don't eat red meat normally, but I got the combo plate the last time. I could have licked the plate. So, so good!!

At 50's get the sampler so you get to try the fried chicken, meatloaf and pot roast. AND, the PB&J milkshake!

Morimoto...Ribs are extra tasty, fall off the bone good! I don't order ribs out anywhere else because so many times, its mor work than enjoyment. But these are worth it

50s...Fried Chicken, Pot Roast and Meatloaf are all tops(and as far as meatloaf is concerned, its the only place I would order it out), Wedge Salad is a great starter and the PB&J shake is a great finish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter