Tell me What you think of this Plan?

erinsmom

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 4, staying offsite 6/17-6/25. June 19 we are headed DHS for the day. We do not have park hoppers and will be taking a break during the day.

I would like to do the morning without FP except for Toy Story

Arrive by 8:30
RNR
TT
RNR - single rider
Great Movie Ride
Star Tours 2x if possible
Muppets*
Toy Story w/FP*
*can be switched depending on FP

I'd like to see One Man's Dream then head out of the park for lunch, pool/break.

Not sure what time we should return but would love to the following:

TT - FP
RNR - single rider
Star Tours - FP
B&TB - 4pm and 5pm(last show)
F! at 9pm

We will probably do CS for dinner or at least a snack.
Would love to do some shopping/looking around enjoying the park - not just rush, rush, rush.

So, how's this look? Any and all suggestions appreciated.
TIA

Sounds a little aggressive for June which is pretty busy. I think it will be hard to hit all that before lunch. RNR single rider is very slow. Star tours line often builds to 40 minutes. But you could try it! Other than that I think your plan is manageable. Have a great trip and good luck!

Just a quick comment that the odds are probably less than 50/50 that One Man's Dream will be showing since it seems like they have movie previews instead the vast majority of the time these days.

Also realize that RNR single rider is infamous for frequently taking longer than the regular line. If you're actually a single, it's worth trying but otherwise there have been many reports of it taking as long or longer than just waiting standby. I would say with your early morning plan you'd probably be fine by the time you got to it but in the afternoon I wouldn't expect a much shorter wait.

I'd also say with Star Tours to just keep an eye on the lines as you go by - whenever the Indy show gets out or a Jedi Training Academy show ends, it seems like everyone flocks right to the entrance and the line will suddenly go from 10 minutes to 40. If you look at the timing, try to hit it near the middle of these shows (after the last rush has died down but before the next one) and the lines are usually reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter