Tell me your kids favorite TS

Mickfarland4

Mouseketeer
Looking for the best atmosphere mixed with decent food for that the kids would enjoy. We have 2 boys ages 5 and 8, who would not be interested in character meals. TY! I should add we aren't really fans of buffets (although Biergarten is on my list for atmosphere).

My 11 year old son's favorite going back 4 years has been via Napoli .... We are doing it twice next month for that reason. He also really likes Sci Fi which has decent enough food, but spectacular ambiance. Such a unique experience. He also has a good time at one of my favorites, the Biergarten. The oompah band is very entertaining.

My boys enjoyed Sci-Fi @ DHS. I know it doesn't get a lot of love. But, it's dark. It's cool. They play cheesy scenes from old movies. You eat in a car. Honestly, the burgers were decent... My boys loved the desserts. It was a win for us.

My kids like WCC, chefs de France, Flame Tree BBQ, kona breakfast

Cali Grill...in fact, they're bummed that we're only popping in for breakfast at BC next month. They were really hoping I'd figure out a way to stay for dinner at CG.

My kids (and we) love Ohana - my son loves the coconut races.
They also love:
Sci Fi - they love the atmosphere.
WCC - is just so much fun. They love it.
Via Napoli - great pizza
Sanaa - love seeing the animals - and they love the food.
BC - they love the ice cream.
I hope that helps.

Outside of character buffets, here are a few with atmosphere that kids might enjoy:
50's Primetime - kids love seeing their parents get in trouble for putting their elbows on the table or not eating all of their vegetables.
Sci-Fi - The cars are unique and our daughter liked the "independence" of getting her own seat (even if we were right behind her).
Teppan Edo - I guess it depends on the chef, but ours really played up to our daughter, letting her pose holding the spatulas as though she were cooking.
Beaches and Cream - if you order the "kitchen sink", it can be exciting for young kids.
Boma - good food, and visiting the animals before or after can be fun.
O'hanas - has coconut races, that kids your age would probably enjoy.
Corral Reef - the aquarium is pretty impressive.

My almost 13 year old loves 50s Prime Time and Biergarten, both more for the atmosphere than the food.

My 2 DDs are 14 and 12 and ever since we took them to Sci Fi (they were 8 and 6 at the time), it has been a constant request to go back by them. They would be very disappointed if I ever decided to not make an ADR here. The other favorite that they have is Biergarten, they really like the food (the desserts especially are a big hit with them) and they love the entertainment there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter