Tell me your plans before MNSSHP.....

Our plan is to hit some F&W fest booths @ EPCOT in the late morning/afternoon before heading to the party, with a costume change squeezed in between.

In the past, we have gone to another park prior to going to MNSSHP but this year we are going to take it slow and maybe go to Downtown for lunch then back to the hotel before heading to the party. We usually buy park hopper passes so it becomes a very expensive day going to a different park then to the party. The plan is to be at MK at 4:00 (despite the probability of running into lots of party goers) and stay to the very end! We've always enjoyed the Halloween party and are looking forward to it again this year!

Contrary to popular wisdom, we are planning to hit a park that morning and stay until after lunch. Then, we'll head back to the resort and rest a bit so we can head over around 4:00 for the party. We plan to stay till the end, then sleep in and laze about the day after and recover. :cool1:

We has breakfast at chef mickeys, and then went back to the resort to swim and nap. We ate a late lunch/early dinner at the kona cafe around 3 and then headed to MK for the party.

We did a lazy morning and a little swimming. Then an 11 am breakfast at chef mickeys and back to the room for naps. We were at the poly, so it was easy. We then went to the park at 4 and stayed until 12

We have used the following plan 3 times for MNSSHP:

Sleep in a little and then have breakfast at the resort
Swim a little before heading back to the room to rest around noon
Head to Poly for first dinner reservation at Ohana (4:30pm)
Monorail to MK for party (arriving by 6) and stay until around midnight

We are doing a leisure day at AK. We were going to skip it but :eek: I couldnt do it. Its such a nice leisure park for us, we would be out walking at DTD or swimming all day so still active so why not. My kids have done a long long day at MK with EMH after a busy week. As long as we break, they will be good to go for a late night at MNSSHP. We have a late start the next day planned IF they need sleep in, but they never do.

Rope drop at DHS, lunch there at 11:30 or lunch at POP at 12:30, in our room by 2pm to get dressed, and at the bus stop by 3pm to head to the party. Stay until park closing, count and eat some of the candy, and in bed around 2am. :goodvibes

Plan is... 4yo and 7yo go on the Pirate Adventure Cruise in the morning while DH and I sit and people watch. Lunch, swimming, downtime at hotel until party.

Sleep late.
Have breakfast at another resort, tour the other resort for a little while after breakfast.
Return to our resort, play in the pool.
Leave the pool after lunch for a nap.
Get ready, leave our resort NLT 3:40.

;)

We always eat slightly later (breakfast at 10, lunch at 3) and slightly heavier on MNSSHP days. I don't want to waste party time eating, so with the big breakfast and lunch we're able to just snack and keep moving during the party.

Well the day we do MNSSHP is our day 2 of MK so we planned on taking it easy and doing the things we missed or absolutely had to do (character meet and greets) for the most part of the day. Maybe an hour nap back at the hotel and back to MK for the party until close.

We're doing a late breakfast (more of a brunch) at Cape May Cafe. Then we'll just hang at our resort, maybe swim, maybe nap. I'm planning on catching the bus to MK about 3 PM.

We usually hit the pool or DTD. It's our "chill day" since we stay till 12am!

Right now I have us going to AK for RD and then back to POP to change into costumes and then off to MK at 4:00pm and staying until close. It's our last night!!

We're also doing a brunch at Cape May (10am) and then heading into MK for the afternoon. Will take it slow and focus on characters, etc. My DD has a PL appt at 1:30 so that will take up some time and then she can get into her mermaid costume :thumbsup2

We've always done rope drop to close trips before and I know my seven year old can handle it... not sure if my 32yr old boyfriend can keep up with us tho.... might have to send him back for a nap :lmao::lmao:

We always go to the Wave at about 5 and then walk over to MK, adult trip normally so we have an adult beverage or two at the Wave first , and always in costume so it's a fun time !

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mousekatool, I'm with you.....this will be our Day 1 with my nephew (not for me and my daughter). My current plan is to go into Magic Kingdom kind of early, since this will be nephew's first time there, and didn't want to scare him with MNSSHP his first time! Do as much as we can until that afternoon, go back to rest a little at AKL, come back to MNSSHP when we can get there (probably not at 4:00, but later). I'm hoping our 4 and 6 year old can handle it - I'm hoping the MK will wear them out enough to squeeze out a small nap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter