Temp Phone Number Tattoos

kissimeekathy

Earning My Ears
Anyone use these in the parks? Any other ideas for lost parents? Favorite place to purchase?

Thanks!

we use safetytats. They work well.
Others use dogtag necklaces or bracelets with phone numbers on them

I'm thinking about using Tyvek wristbands with phone # printed or written with a Sharpie.

we used to use RoadID shoe tags when the kids were toddlers / preschoolers. The youngest is 6 now and knows our phone number so we don't worry with it anymore.

I wrote my cell # on DS3's magic bands with a Sharpie. The writing did not wear off, even when he wore the MB in the pool, got it wet, etc.

I use a sharpie 0n the inside sole of a tennis shoe one year. It was a afterthought when we arrived to much bigger crowds than I expected but it worked perfectly.

I use VitalID bracelets. They velcro and have a slip-in card - allows me to write info I want on there, including allergies, etc. My kids are typically fine with them. When my daughter was little, I'd put hers around her ankle.

If you have MB, the CMs can scan them and get your info. Our last trip, my kids knew our phone numbers, so with that and the MBs, they didn't wear the ID bracelets much.

I use VitalID bracelets. They velcro and have a slip-in card - allows me to write info I want on there, including allergies, etc. My kids are typically fine with them. When my daughter was little, I'd put hers around her ankle.

If you have MB, the CMs can scan them and get your info. Our last trip, my kids knew our phone numbers, so with that and the MBs, they didn't wear the ID bracelets much.
I don't think that last bit is true of all cm. I believe cm only have access to information they need. For example a retail cm can charge your credit card on file but not access where you are staying or your phone number. In theory I guess they could find a cm with the appropriate level of access - my guess would be guest relations supervisor or maybe security- and have them access the information. That would be time consuming and when your dealing with a lost parent every minute takes forever. So I would not rely on your mb as your primary means of information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter