• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Temperature in January?

DisneylandGuy22

WDW International Program Alumni
Anyone know the average temperatue for the disneyland resort middle of january? Is it short and tshirt weather or pants and sweather jacket?

Thanks

From my experience, I'd say you should bring both! We have experienced chilly and rainy and hot and sunny when we visited in January! :confused3

Some times it can be in the mid 70's. But ususally not rainy that is the end of the motnth and february. So We take zip off pants. But you will need a jacket or sewatshirt after the sun goes down. it does get cool.

But not at all like we have today! Were have a high of 12!!!!

Only 5 more days till warm California weather!

When we went on January 15th, it was at least 70 degrees. We wore jackets in the morning, but by afternoon it was jeans & t-shirts. Very nice! :sunny:

I live in Anaheim and I can tell you bring more sweatshirts and long pants than t shirts and shorts. Some days it will get warmer, around 70 but usually its a bit lower than that, and some days it can get real cold.I would always bring a sweater with you into the parks too if you won't have a chance to leave during the day because as soon as the sun goes down it gets wayyy colder.

Whoohoo, 100th Post :)

Hey thanks for your info about temperatures for january, Im hoping it will be good, anything will be better than what we have here right now with -20 celcius and like almost a foot of snow.

Happy Holidays :)

You can check www.weather.com for averages for each month. I think Jan. average is 69. check before you leave for the 10 day forecast so you know what to pack.

No doubt the weather will be way better than it is in Canada. It can go from slightly chilly for you (40-50s at night to low 60s in day) cold for us SoCalers to downright warm (70s to 90s sometimes). I would plan on bringing light clothes for days (t-shirts and shorts), but also bring long pants, sweatshirts and jackets for night. Have fun.

what's a little rain, but then I'm from Oregon, if we didn't do things in the rain we would stay inside a lot.....

I'm from Oregon too! & never appreciated the weather (rain).

The statistics from weather.com says that there are chances of having January being rainy. Oh well.. I'm kind used to it but still... it sucks.

A fellow co-worker that just came back said it was nice in the sun, cool in the shade, and darn right chilly at night. He said you need a good sweatshirt or jacket for the chilly times.
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter