Ten Hour Scrap!

Hot4disney

The Pink Bouncy Ball is Kaity!!
It was so kewl! I had one friend come over. We just opened our suitcases..(scary it takes a suitcase to hold our supplies..ok, ok, SOME of our supplies!) and got to work..we started bright and early on Sunday and didn't quite until we were soooooo sore!..LOL...we took one food break at lunch for Domino's...and then back to work. It was awesome. I got a new CM album so I wanted to make that my last trip to WDW (Dec 2000)..so I had to "move" eight pages over to the new album..two I was able to repaste..old page underneath..but all the others I had to pull apart and re-do as if new...the old album is one of those old-fashioned SCRAPBOOKS..it's about 12x15..and the CM album is 12x12..so I had to do some trimming. Ugh, that seemed like it took forever,...but I LOVE the way they look in the new album! I was also able to do about 5 new pages...most of which I really like..I just need to get some cute muppet stickers for our time at MGM. My friend had the oval coluzzle cutting kit..man was that little sucker great! Now she bought the star and the heart..we are on the lookout for the alphabet one. I can not wait to do another marathan..I always feel like I have more time that way...I just LOVE 'em!

Have fun you guys!
babyminnie01.gif

I just love a good all day scrap. Glad you had fun.

Lisa

Hi Julie! Congrats! Don't you love when you finish! I finished 2 books several weeks ago and am so happy! I still have about several more to do before I am totally caught up! Then I made a promise to myself, as soon as the new roll comes in I pick out the pictures I want and then make the time to scrap them!
Sondra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter