Tenative PTR August 2011 My son and I

Karbase8

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I am heading to WDW on August 22-27. This is a summary of what I am doing so far but may change as I want to have some flexibility

Day 1- Monday-Plane lands at 10am, hope to be at resort by 12-1pm, may or not check out my room and plan to go straight to MK as we have ADR at Crystal Palace at 3:40, if we have time beforehand we may check out an attraction or two. Not certain if we have the energy we will stay MK for parade/fireworks show, if not will head back early get settled in and maybe take a swim.

Day 2- Tuesday, be at HS at rope drop, follow touring plan and try to complete some of the major attractions. If we are not too fatigued from traveling day before may stay in park for the day and we have F! reservations for that evening at 5pm for dinner and show.

Day 3- Wednesday, Go to Epcot at Rope drop, due the majority of the major attractons in Future World, may take afternoon break/nap at pool and then return in Evening, so far I have 3 ADR;s for this evening between 5-7pm, one at Garden Grille, one at Chef De France and one at Captain's Grille at the Boardwalk as not sure if we will take an extended break, attempt to tour part of the countries this day depending on time/energy. Would like to see Illuminations.

Day4- Thursday Animal Kingdom-Intend going at Rope drop only have a few attractions must sees, Everest, Safari, Dinosaur, Lion King/Nemo and potentially Kali/Flights of Wonder. We then maybe will have time to take small break and we have ADR for Hoopy Doo Revue in the Evening, after Hoopy we may head back to MK and any other park we may want to see.

Day 5- We have an ADR for breakfast at Chef Mickey at 11, I would like to see MK at rope drop and then go to eat. :dumbo: I plan to probably do some park hopping and (also thought about doing some during the rest of my stay) but really would like to use this day to see anything we havent seen maybe DTD or go back to an attraction my son would like to see again, I think MK has EMH that evening.

I am hoping that the crowds will be moderate and I don't expect to get everything in but I am hoping we can some breaks during the heat of the days and we were there for a day last year where we did park hopping and got to see some things except for HS. This is our first week-long trip for my son and I he is 11. :cheer2: Any feedback is greatly appreciated, any don't worry, I will cancel my ADR's that I have duplicates of to be courteous to other guests. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter