Tennessee

PeterPanLover06

don't ever be someone's slogan; cause you are poet
Bored, and I felt like slapping this thread up here. Okay, so I live in Bartlett, TN (Memphis)...or as we like to call it: "The Middle of Nowhere With Nothing to Do". I doubt anyone else here lives in Bartlett or Memphis. Just making conversation. Whatev. lol. Anyone live in TN or anything? Or not...conversation welcome. :banana:

well, my parents bought a lot in Tennessee in a really small town. i dont know if youve ever heard of it. its called Fairfield Glade.

Can't say I've heard of it. Then again, I say I live in Bartlett and people are like "Where?". So I just go "Memphis", and then they're all "Ooooh, yeah!!" haha

lol. i think its between Knoxsville and Nashville.

My grandma lives in Sharron TN. It's right by Union City and Martin I believe.

Late.

I live in middle TN, about two hours SE of Nashville. McMinnville, TN

My Aunt and Uncle own a vacation house in Tenn. I'm not sure what town it is in though...I can't remember. We went down there for vacation a couple years back.

my uncle is the mayor of Fairview...another WHERE??? town in TN...My grandparents run a christian camp in White Bluff, I was born in Dickson...other family lives in Nashville, Franklin and Murfreesboro...guess you can say I am a Tennesee gal, that is where my roots are anyway. I love TN but live in Iowa now :sad2: I do miss my family but we are headed down there in a few weeks...then to drive to Myrtle Beach for a few days. Love the south, the north is ummm too darn cold for my southern blood :cold:

It's pretty boring here, but my friends and I find..um...things to do. haha. I don't mind the cold, but I just loathe how humid it always is here!!

I live in Knoxville.

PeterPanLover06 said:
It's pretty boring here, but my friends and I find..um...things to do. haha. I don't mind the cold, but I just loathe how humid it always is here!!

i used to live in Georgia, so i can sympathize about the whole humid thing!!!!!!!!!! :)

Daisymae26 said:
i used to live in Georgia, so i can sympathize about the whole humid thing!!!!!!!!!! :)

I have a couple of friends in Georgia. I miss with terribly...and I miss "him", too. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter