• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tentative ideas for the October meets

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
I've been thinking and here's some tentative meet times:

10/19 Howl-O-Scream at BGT
7:00 pm, front gates

10/20 Universal
12 noon, Mythos
5:00 pm, front gates, USF

BTW, if anyone needs Howl-O-Scream tickets, I can get a discount with my AP. I will have to check on prices. If anyone needs a room in Tampa, let me know too. Perhaps we can split a room or a suite. You might have to endure my snoring. :)

Count me in for Mythos and the HHN meet, still deciding if I want to drive to Tampa and back the same night for Howl-O-Scream. Barry, is there going to be a MiB shoot out? :D

Originally posted by fboy9287
u guys going to islands?

Hey fboy9287 are you sure you been to IOA????
RRemember Mythos right across from Posidion's Fury
:confused:

have i been to islands? ya i have a annual pass. I was just wondering if you guy were doing more than just Mythos.

fboy9287, we will do IOA and probably have a MIB shoot-off. Come prepared to learn, school will be in session:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter