• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teppan Edo and smoke

ellataylor

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I’ve been wanting to try this restaurant since it opened but have been concerned about this style of cooking. I have respiratory issues that can be affecting by smoke. For those of you who have been would you say the extractors do a good job or can it still get a bit smokey in there?

Many thanks

It's been a few years since we've eaten there, but ate at TE many times over the years. We've never seen the smoke as a problem. The hoods they have over the grill seem to work well. You might want to ask for a seat at the side of the chef instead of directly in front, since you'd be just a little but further away. But we've not found smoke to be an issue while dining there.

Hi I haven’t been there in a few years but I wasn’t affected- and I have respiratory asthma that gets triggered by smoke and I was fine.

Been there many times as it is one of our favorites. The hoods work well. I have never been bothered by smoke in there. If anything after the volcano, it maybe a couple seconds but the hoods really do their job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter