Teppan Edo since reopening

stephk1981

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Teppan Edo since reopening? How did they ' social distance' your party etc. Thanks for any info!

they have plexiglass at the tables to separate parties.
personally when we were there the sunday of labor day weekend our party was 8 so we got our own table anyway.

but the table across from us had a couple and a party of four, separated by plexiglass and sat on respective ends of the table.

We ate at Teppan Edo over Labor Day weekend and really enjoyed it. I’m not a total fan of indoor dining for various reasons, but have done it on occasion. I felt reasonably comfortable there. Still not my favorite thing to do, but the distancing and only using some tables was about as best as can be managed given the layout/setup of that restaurant.

We were a party of four and there was a party of two also at the table, separated by plexiglass. They sat the two so they were just on the other side of the plexiglass to me whereas they could have easily put them two chairs away more on the end, but just a small observation.

Our chef was really good and put on a great show.

I was wondering about Teppan Edo as well. Are they seating anyone in the dining room rather than the Hibachi Tables?

I don't think Tokyo Dining opened yet.....

It reopened briefly between Christmas and New Years and maybe some other peak times, but otherwise you’re right, it’s still closed.

It’s a little weird when you walk up to check in for Teppan Edo - you check in in the general area of an empty Tokyo Dining, so no buzz/noise like you would normally encounter when you first walk in that area.

It reopened briefly between Christmas and New Years and maybe some other peak times, but otherwise you’re right, it’s still closed.

It’s a little weird when you walk up to check in for Teppan Edo - you check in in the general area of an empty Tokyo Dining, so no buzz/noise like you would normally encounter when you first walk in that area.

We usually eat there - and I love it - but it feels weird for a solo trip with social distancing in place. AND they still have all the Sushi on the menu...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter